Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

LMS-2: ROUND 1

First files sent to POS, looks like a tricky little scenario...

Methinks the local Russian factories will get all the scrap metal they can use at the conclusion of these battles... ;-)

First files sent to, and returns received from Christian Soldier.

Alrighty then Mr RICO!!!...Prepare you affairs..this is your Doom!!

My boys go downtown on 'Hunt', daring Mikey's Nashorns and AT-guns to open up and reveal themselves so they'll get blown away by my massive return fire, what can possibly go wrong?

LMS2.gif

Alrighty then Mr RICO!!!...Prepare you affairs..this is your Doom!!

Opening salvos exchanged and I think we may be able to right off two of AB's Nashorn's already... and maybe also two of his SU-76's (even though I had a AT gun get very confused and couldn't decide which SU-76 to target... kept changing its mind...LOL... funny to watch if it wasn't living so dangerously )... more mayhem to come I am sure.

My SU-76's seize the village but at terrible cost as they come under fire from Mikey's AT guns (left), 2 Nashorns at top centre, and 2 more Nashorns at top right.
The 2 top centre Nashes (half his armoured force) were knocked out, and the rest of my SU's are shielded from his AT guns by terrain, so overall the situation is not too bad from my point of view..

LMS2-Ru.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE MIRROR (Me German)
Well that went down like a lead balloon, I surrendered my Germans after losing all my Nashorns and ATG's on turn 4 (sniffle)..
Mikey has still got about 10 SU76's which would have just sat shelling my infantry in the town to oblivion, so i decided to make a clean break and wave the white flag so I can go and watch "Worlds Deadliest Prison Gangs 2" on TV..

LMS2-end.gif

Yes, I was hoping the Nashorn's accurate gun and optics would give them an edge in the gloomy dawn visibility, but their slow rate of fire was a handicap.
Meanwhile the SU76's were hail-firing back, lots of misses but enough hits to wipe out the Nashes by sheer weight of numbers.
Incidentally I deployed my ATguns right up in the front line hoping to surprise any advancing SU's but they were quickly wiped out by russian infantry.

Say Rico, how big is this scenario, 1000 points or 1250 points?

Back