Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

RED ORCHESTRA 2 - HEROES OF STALINGRAD

• Thread starter Dutch Grenadier
  • Start date
I still play this one, but I do find it frustrating at times. Like when a German ATR knocks out your T-34 with a couple frontal hits from a distance of 100m. The Germans swapped their old ATR's for railguns.

Hehehehe, yes it is! I'll still play them occasionally. But I really want to play RO OST in competitive scene and you just can't do that right now. I am heart broken.

There has been a major patch released for RO2....lots of fixes and the release of the "Classic" game mode bring back much of the RO1 type game play. The game has definitely been improved.

There has been a major patch released for RO2....lots of fixes and the release of the "Classic" game mode bring back much of the RO1 type game play. The game has definitely been improved.
I agree. RO 2 was pretty much broken on release but fortunately it has come a long way since.

If anybody wants to get together to play post here...maybe we can get something going.

I have 3 free guest passes if anyone wants to give RO2 a try...there good for 3 days use of the full game from what I have been told.

Back