Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Shaving

Nature's way. Hair that's there always grows back. Whiskers always grow out.
Barbers provide supply for a never ending demand!
Wise words. That's why the razor is cheap, eh? So they can sell you the blades.
Same thing with ink jet printers. They practically give them away so they can sell you the ink later.

Last edited:
I shave in the shower as well. Make is easier, no mess, skin gets nice and warm, etc.

I hate the amount of time it takes up in my life. At one stage I considered trying to get it lasered into submission. Imagine saving 10 minutes are day, 5 times a week, 48 weeks a year, that's 40 hours of life you get back a year. A whole work week.

Well, I shaved with my new safety razor this morning. Got a good shave, but it took me twice as long as when I use a disposable. Probably because I was nervous about cutting myself. I'll keep practicing. You can buy safety razor blades for 10 cents each if you buy in bulk, and the disposables I like are over a dollar each.

Last edited:
I have a beard but still need to shave my neck and cheeks. But the beauty is if you don't shave every day it's hard to notice, plus a disposable lasts me a month. When my Dad died I was able to get his injector type razor that he always used. I used it once cut the hell out of myself said "F this" and went back to disposables.

IMG_9208.JPG

Well, I shaved with my new safety razor this morning. Got a good shave, but it took me twice as long as when I use a disposable. Probably because I was nervous about cutting myself. I'll keep practicing. You can buy safety razor blades for 25 cents each if you buy in bulk, and the disposables I like are over a dollar each.
I shave my head with a safety razor. Now THAT took awhile to get right. First couple times looked like a horror film.

Back