Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The 1st FGM Duplicate CMBN Tournament

Facman

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings Lads!
I am pleased to announce a new style tournament here at FGM.
In this tournament, while you compete against your opponents on the battlefield, your actual competition, is your fellow commanders on whose side you are on, Axis or Allied. The tournament will consist of a series of scenarios where your final scores will be tallied to determine the winner for each side, Axis & Allied. Which means, there will be 2 winners in this tournament. One for the Axis side and one for the Allied side.

One of the beauties of this style format, is that unbalanced scenarios will have zero impact upon your tourney scores, because all of your opponents will play the same games. It is possible to lose a game against your opponent, but still score the highest points on your side.

Now to make this tourney succeed, one thing that will be required is secrecy. That is to say, all final scores are to be revealed to me via a screenshot sent by e-mail. I will then post a leader board, without revealing the actual point scores. This will have the effect of keeping everyone in the game in case someone gets a giant lead in points.

All games will have a 6 week window to be completed. Any games not completed by the end time, will be cease fired, and the points will be awarded per the final screen shot. Concession of a game without a screenshot will result in the loser receiving Zero points and the winner receiving the Maximum points available. So it pays to play to the end, because you will almost always get some points to add to your total points, which could make you the champion in the end. In the unlikely event of a tie at the conclusion of the tourney, there will be a single mirrored playoff game.

If you are interested and would like to sign up, please choose a side, Axis or Allied. This sign-up will be up for one week (until April 9th pm) or until we get 8 10 players per side.

(due to the possibility of unbalanced scenarios, these games are not ladder reportable unless agreed to before the game)

The Duplicate Tourney sign up sheet

Axis
1. Bootie
2. Jackal263
3. Serk
4. Cargol
5. Chain
6. Das Tiger
7. kghammer
8. Scipio
9. Ioannis3
10. eniced73
11. Gunner

Allied
1. Nelson 1812
2. Wonderjeep
3. Aulette
4. Nort
5. Underfire
6. Berto
7. mTk
8. Ariete
9. MGMG (My Goodness My Guinness)
10. Endy
11. Poesel71

Last edited:
Attention Participants...Tournament Rules Adjustment

It has been brought to my attention that the 6 week time frame for rounds, may need to have a wee bit of flex in it, so as to not have the tourney fail due to RL rearing it's ugly head. To that end, I shall reserve the prerogative to extend the deadline based on circumstances. I would still petition all participants to see the 6 week target adhered to as much as possible, so that we can have a resolution to the tourney in about 6 months.

Attention Participants...Increase in roster size

Due to the interest expressed in this tourney, I have increased the size of the rosters to 10 for each side.

Back