Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The 1st FGM Duplicate CMBN Tournament

We will need to watch out in case anyone surrenders due to time issues or something and leaves the opponent with a top score result.
With thought in mind, Axis and Allies should all used the same password, maybe....allowing replacement player to take over.

With thought in mind, Axis and Allies should all used the same password, maybe....allowing replacement player to take over.

Good idea LH! With that in mind, once we reach the 10 players per side, all follow up players will be assigned to a replacement pool, on standby, to pick up whenever needed.

Attention:
All slots for tourney are now filled. Any who sign up from this point forward, will be in the standby replacement pool.
I will now draw up first round assignments and scenario (damn where's Rico when I can extract my vengeance?)
I will have them up no later than this afternoon.

First Scenario Assignments

Axis vs Allied

1. Serk vs Nort
2. Lighthorse vs Ariete
3. Bootie vs Berto (the battle of the B's)
4. Scipio vs Underfire
5. kghammer vs Wonderjeep
6. Chain vs Endy
7. Jackal263 vs Nelson 1812
8. Cargol vs mTk
9. Das Tiger vs His Dudeness
10. Ioannis3 vs MGMG
11. eniced73 vs Poesel71

And the 1st scenario of the tourney will be..."A Ranger squad gets a tall order!"

This is a tiny scenario lasting 15 minutes.
Axis will initiate the scenarios this round.
Should you have 'any' difficulty establishing contact with your opponent, let me know asap.

Good Luck you Few Good Men!

Ariete,

Please email me at lighthorsefgm at yahoo dot com.
And yes, I still have dropbox. I'm send you an invite.
Looking forward, to this game.

Your friendly German opponent.
LH

Be advised, until Bootie sets us up in an area with a seperate HQ for each side, universal passwords is on hold.

I knew I had a defective copy of this game!!!! That's why my tanks never see anything until AFTER they are burning!!!!!! I knew it!!!!!

I don't have the file..... Can you put it in our drop box?

Back