Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Duelists - Titan vs Meat Grinder

I'm not sure if @Titan would appreciate videos being posted of me stealing his lunch money and taking his girlfriend to the prom. ;-)

Huh? What? :shocknaz:
That's never stopped you before! o_O
I don't recall such kind considerations to the rest of FGM on the 10 pages in Meat Grinder's House of Horrors!
Nor did "Badger Takes a Dirt Nap" obtain my signed permissions for release there. Your head must be growing soft in dotage. :eek:

Im Keith Carradine...thats because hes the one who can actually fight. Grinder would be Harvey with lots of cream and lots of sugar :)

Im heading out of town until monday..NZ time, which is probably sunday for you slow poke always behind the times yankees, In fact im going to the south lsland and gunna chill for 4 days and contemplate your destruction, Hitler had the wolfes lair well im going here.

http://www.selectbraemarlodge.com/gallery/

True that I am a slow-poke but I never associated "alpine style resort" with ANZAC. I should have realized better after watching Lord of The Rings. Your intended destination looks gorgeous! Travel safely and enjoy.

Cheers, Being surrounded by the ocean the sea dont quite feel the same Mid Winter..Abit cold so abit more inland around lots of nice hot springs t relax in

in Auckland (North of the country)at 7:40am as we depart its 7 degrees, where we are going in the south its currently 2 Degrees, but does get colder than that and i snows down there at times as well. So probaby not quite the extreme you guys get but in Auckland Winter normally means low temp with cold rain and wind.. Not nice...plus its dark at 6pm but in mid summer we get nice warm sun varying around 18-26 ish give or take a couple of degrees very pleasant and daylight until 8:30-9pm

Quite often if we get some nice cool breezes if its a southerly that brings up the cold air from the Antarctic can be really pleasant if middle of summer with a warm sun

Congrats on your ribbon, Sergeant. Too bad Bootie hasn't created a "Meat Grinder's Punching Bag" ribbon, eh? ;-)

Maybe. Some day. Possibly when pigs fly. Perhaps when the horse learns to sing . . . :shocknaz:
Then again, likely not . . .

AvsrtmU.jpg

Back