Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Top Dog

Would you guys just quit barkin' at each other from opposite sides of the fence and get on with the playing.
Can hardly wait.

There is no yelling or screaming from this side of the ocean, it is all calm down here in god zone, I was just looking for a game, Since the top dog headline has got your attention and you got something to say, How about it? :)

Previous comment meant all in good fun. ;)
I'd take you up on the game offer, but quit playing CM a few years ago.
As a former famous CM player one said, "A man's gotta know his limitations."
What top player says that....I understand physical limitations, but limiting yourself mentally would not be seeking challenges or taking risks and that would be a trait a top player would need i would think to be top dog in anything, however if the fire not to play and compete is not there and one has moved on to other stuff then totally understandable

Never played CM to try to be "Top Dog." Life's too short for that kind of a time commitment to a game (for me).
".... however if the fire not to play and compete is not there and one has moved on to other stuff then totally understandable."
Thanks for understanding. :unsure:
No Worries Bud...I personally dont find it to much of a commitment, thats the beauty of the CM system one or two turns a weeks takes no time at all....then you can have a break from playing anyone for as long as you like. You can actually manage what suits is what i like about it. You can have a break for along while and come back. I off to great barrier island spearfishing next week for about a week..CM does not stop me from other stuff. But when you do play it certainly gets the brain working thats what i like. So out of interest what do people from San Francisco do in spare time?

@Titan do you have CM Cold War?
I do, i wouldnt say its my strength..I started a game against nemisis once and he gave up on me a short while in and that is my only experience...that aside i got it because i want to play it...i have just updated to the new patch, are challenging me:)

Last edited:
I'll throw my hat into the ring. I am by no means on the list of "top dog" or even an above average player. However, I believe I have mostly accounted for myself well in Sly's field warrior tournaments in the past and can usually give my opponent a run for their money. So, if you're still looking for a match, I'm game. Your choice of title, size, factions, etc. I own them all and would love to improve if I can regardless of conditions.

I'll throw my hat into the ring. I am by no means on the list of "top dog" or even an above average player. However, I believe I have mostly accounted for myself well in Sly's field warrior tournaments in the past and can usually give my opponent a run for their money. So, if you're still looking for a match, I'm game. Your choice of title, size, factions, etc. I own them all and would love to improve if I can regardless of conditions.

Good man. The bigger the challenge the more we learn, sounds like I could be in for a tough time. Lets lock horns. Ive got all the WW2 titles. I will let you choose your settings if you like...A QB attack/Defence medium/Large/Huge i dont mind and any of the titles... My email is panzer@xtra.co.nz if you want to send me a shared drop box folder. I might even put an AAr video together

Done. How about a large attack defense in CMFB to enjoy the new module battlefront just dropped? Maybe even mirror the match so we each have to attack, and defend? I can do the same in RT if your feeling more like seeing Russians instead of US/Brits.

Done. How about a large attack defense in CMFB to enjoy the new module battlefront just dropped? Maybe even mirror the match so we each have to attack, and defend? I can do the same in RT if your feeling more like seeing Russians instead of US/Brits.
I havent played CMFB for awhile...so would be pretty keen to do that especially with the new module. Should be fun. Mirror works for me. Just set it up im happy as long as its not night time

I am going away on a fishing and dive trip back in 4 days

I do, i wouldnt say its my strength..I started a game against nemisis once and he gave up on me a short while in and that is my only experience...that aside i got it because i want to play it...i have just updated to the new patch, are challenging me:)

I didn't give up on you. You installed a CMCW update during our game without telling me. We were playing two different versions and it crashed.

• Haha
Reactions: mTk
I didn't give up on you. You installed a CMCW update during our game without telling me. We were playing two different versions and it crashed.

But it is resolvable, once both sides update getting a file that works should not be a problem.

Other than maybe the latest files, I have seen the present file go bad and have needed to go to a earlier file before.

( so not a good excuse for not finishing a battle, Sir.)

Back