Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Top gear

I love, love, love Top Gear (the UK version). I don't get it here in the U.S., so I go to considerable trouble to obtain each episode as it comes out. Honestly can't believe anyone with the slightest sense of humor could possibly dislike this show. Not only is it funny as hell, some of the most memorable television moments ever have been on this show. The Reliant Robin space shuttle posted earlier is a great example. If you're looking for a hard hitting, consumer reports type car show you're barking up the wrong tree. But if you're looking for entertainment, beautiful cinematography, and humorous stunts, this show is amazingly good.

On the whole I do like TG I still watch repeats on DAVE, but the last two series have just become to stupied and Clarkson you just want to slap.

This 'caravan-airship' stunt of theirs earlier this year raised a big stink because it turned out the whole thing was faked and scripted from start to finish-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...port-exposed-carefully-orchestrated-fake.html

tgb.gif

PS- I sent this thread link to the Top Gear office a few days ago and got this automated reply-

Thanks for emailing Top Gear.
If your email is complimentary then thanks very much, we think you're great too.
If your email is a complaint, please send it to complaints@bbc.co.uk where there's a dedicated team to deal with your feedback.
If you'd like to know more about the show, get tickets to be in the audience or watch great videos, visit our website at http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/
We don't have the resources to answer all emails personally, but we do read them and pass them to the relevant people.
BBC Top Gear team

Anyone who doesn't know that most of the stuff on Top Gear is rehearsed hasn't been watching very closely or for very long. ;-)

But who cares ? Isn't most TV these days rehearsed !! Its a funny program to most hence its huge audience.

Back