Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

..back to my youth........

.......and this lot..........I saw them play in a working mens club a short while before they got a record deal, then this went straight into the charts at number 1.........

......last one for now.......an absolutely brilliant track......was lucky enough to see Midge Ure play this live (acoustic) at a concert (Cornbury Festival) in Oxfordshire this year having been given free tickets....he still has the voice......

Steve

..........had forgotten how catchy this track is........

and these two take me back.........

Steve

............better known as a track recorded by Three Dog Night, but Nilsson wrote it and I prefer his version...such a talented man....

and this is also great......

Reactions: mTk
My favourite track by The Police..........killer bass, and the drums are superb.

Steve

Anthrax - Poison my eyes (If ever there was a sentance to get us publicity via the NSA and/or GCHQ this is it.)

Rush - Between Sun & Moon. One of my favourite bands and one of their lesser seen songs.

This is truly a great track.........Sandy Denny had a beautiful voice, and here it melds wonderfully with the sublime guitar playing by Richard Thompson, it all sounds so easy on the ear...........

Steve

Back