Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

12,000 Pt Video AAR

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
Staff member
Reaction score
Title says it all.

A 3km plus sized map by Wyntergreen.
Dutch Grenadier commands the Waffen SS formations while Strachwitz commands the mechanised American forces.

Yours truly is the neutral observer, cameraman and commentator.

Additional parts are sitting here ready to be uploaded in the near future. Subscribe for auto updates when additional videos go online.

Good combined efforts by FGM members. ;)
Cheers guys and enjoy.

As usual, well done Lads.
Special recognition for Ithikial's vid, as it is a monstrous piece to start with. For one to bring a sense of order to it would seem near impossible, not so for this artist. Thanks!

NIIIIICE!!!!! Has the whole game been played and awaiting your reports or is it still in progress?

That was the original intention but time drags on. THe first part was played and recorded back in September. The battle is much further along than what the public is seeing on Youtube and both players pretty much know each other's forces by now.

I just watched Parts 1&2 last night, partly the reason I found my way here to FGM!
Any chance you could point me towards a download for the map? Would like to take a closer look at it.

Thanks, and looking forward to part 3...

I was only able to view the #1 AAR? It was a great viewer and longing for more.

Your on holiday for the week so get crackin on the third already. :D

Guess I will settle in and watch it now. Even have hard cider to drink as I watch, some bloke on YouTube says that's a must when war gaming.

Great battle! Personally I can only handle a reinforced company before micro-management hell takes the fun out of the game for me.

Please sir... part five...
GsE3k.jpg

Part 6 went up only yesterday. Just rendering part 8 right now actually. Just got to hold off on releasing more vids, getting closer to where they are up to in game. Want these faster? Pester Strachwitz and Dutch Grenadier to play faster. :)

Back