Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

A new modern campaign?

Can CMBS maps be used for CMSF?

You cant convert any maps to CMSF2.

I think you can.

I think you can.
Ive tried that and it doesnt work. From my understanding all CM2 titles before SF2 can be transferred this way but for SF2 it doesnt work anymore.

Who is headlining next at the convention center?
And are tickets still available?

You are making a real city!

This week's FGM produce for the MOUT campaign. A surprisingly good harvest, with 4 zone features completed.

Bank
A huge, maximum-14-story, penis of power. A bit uninspired, but it sits at an awkward road intersection without much room.
It's also near the inner city, so there will eventually be plenty of buildings surrounding it.

bank.jpg

Racecourse
On the far eastern edge of the map.

racecourse.jpg

School
Also on the eastern outer edge.

school.jpg

Botanic Garden
Almost (but not quite) fills up the zone it's in.

botanic garden.jpg

I haven't been able to read through all of the information yet in this monster of a threat but I would love to be a part of this campaign when it launches!

This week's FGM produce.
33 zone features now done, out of a total of 64. Over the half way mark! An overly ambitious project perhaps, but making steady headway.
Adjacent zone features are meshing up logically, with roads joining up and terrain spilling over. There will still be a fair bit of filler work to do though.

Cultural Center
The nipple of knowledge. Sup at the teat of culture. :whistleo:

cultural center.jpg

Golf Club
On the western map edge. All-you-can-eat BBQ on Wednesdays.

golf club.jpg

Markets
On the western side of the city, south of the Train Station.

markets.jpg

I suppose it might be time to name this campaign.
:unsure: Hmm...
I think I like the top 3 the most.

MOUT UP!
Battleplan!
Ghost City

City War
City Assault
City Dust-up

Urban Ops
Urban Warfare
Urban Warroir
Urban Onslaught
Urban Legend

Shoot-out at Sharkovia
Smoke Over Smolniak
The Battle of Balankor

City Ablaze
City on Fire
City Under Fire

Chistilishche/Чистилище - Purgatory. The name comes from the movie based on storming (one of several) of the Grozny.
Or just "Hell" - a documentary about the same events.
An amazing idea. Especially if the battles will take place in heavy weather conditions, with fog, rain or snow - and in endless chechen mud. It will be so atmospheric that I'm afraid only few participants will survive the campaign.

If we went the extra step and saved (by this I mean screenshots) the locations of destroyed buildings, walls, locations of wrecks (burning or just abandoned), I think we would get an approximation of any MOUT campaign.

Back