Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Advanced Tactics Gold - World War 1 Style

Meanwhile ... on my northern wing in the 2nd Army sector ... (cont. from previous new thread)

AT0screen008-1.jpg

5th and 7th Divisions (purple & pink) keep up the pressure and try and prevent the transfer of forces to the other wing.
To rescue the cut off 14th Cossacks, my 5th Division swings to the right and attacks the enemy cavalry, but the hasty attack fails ... the Cossacks remain isolated .. .so I decide to send them on a nuisance raid in the enemy hinterland (they won't last too long, but at least their raping and pillaging might draw off some enemy frontline strength.)

Things going pretty well so far ... but I am noticing that my frontline attacking infantry regiments are wasting away quickly with continual casualties and as freshly built formations start out pretty "green" with minimal experience points ... it is better to pull veteran formations out of the line and freshen those up if possible.

Let's see if nathangun can stabilise the lines or if I can keep up the momentum -- still a long, long slog to his capital city :)

Planning to purchases a copy come first of December, Rico.
Please be gentle.

:")
LH

Sure, no problem....Bootie and Rico.
I am allow to learn the game first???.....................LOL

:")
LH

I prefer to print off the manual, slowly read it, highlight some parts in yellow and take notes, plus play some parts of the game.
I'm a slow learner when it comes to computer games.

Due to real life issues and holidays, I'm pass for now.

I got the game also, so if anybody wants to punish a newbie just say so :)

Back