Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ARMA III [Online Co-Op] Roll Call

Yeah it was a lot of fun and I could probably do the same time again in the coming weeks. At least we now know how to use parachutes. ;)

Can also play ARMA 2 as well. Headsets / mic's are a big plus for anyone wanting to join.

To be honest I think we should stick to ARMAIII.... my reason being through Steam and the Steam workshop we are all automatically kept updated and any scenarios are easy to download and install (automatic too). In my experience once folk start downloading patches mods etc of ARMA or such like is when connection difficulties and compatibility issues ensue. Best keep it simple... until at least we have a major group playing. :)

I'm driving back home about 400 km during the day but should be back in the evening. Count me in.

Edit: And good point about ARMA3 and Steam Workshop, good easy to use system.

I'm currently 400 km away from my regular internet connection and PC (withdrawal symptoms? What withdrawal symptoms?) At this stage I'll still be home Sunday night (Sun midday GMT) for another crack at a Coop ARMA III mission.

Just a shout out to any other members of the FGM. Don't know about the other regulars but I think ARMA 3 is so far really good and the possibilities with user made scenarios and mods, integrated with Steam Workshop, means lots of interesting possibilities are on their way.

If you are looking into getting ARMA3 to join us on our missions, (be good to replace a few AI team mates), drop us a PM and I can help get you set up.

Note - Going into battle in only your boxers and shooting snakes with Assault Rifles is fast becoming an FGM trademark.

Back