Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ARMA III [Online Co-Op] Roll Call

Too bad I couldn't join this time, been spending most of the day puking my guts out. Fun times.
Also lost my glasses at some point, so this day just keep getting better and better.

fghjk_zps34e01908.png

Hey guys, I've been playing ARMA 3 since beta and would love to get in on this. I have been in and out of membership with FGM for about a year under the tag Wicked Pete. I tend to lose membership from lack of activity on this site because most of my battle results I post on the Blitz. Anyway send me friend invite on Steam (Septic Limb) and you will have one less AI team mate to worry about.

You are correct, I am five behind. Sunday morning is not a big deal. We are not good church goin folk.
Send an invite for the steam group and over time we can run some ad-hoc groups.

I need my new arma toy. But with all mess of changing home and a lot of CM games to keep going I need to hold a bit to get it. But I will for sure. Count with another private to the squad

Steam Workshop is starting to fill up with good SP/CO-OP missions. I have down loaded several that would be worth playing co-op. Using the steam group would work great because you can see if anyone is playing and then just use the chat feature to setup invites. I saw Bootie playing ARMA last night but didn't bug him, I figured he needed some time alone with a sniper rifle and a field full of tangos.

Back