Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Aurelius's CMx2 Screenshot Gallery

Another two for one shot in the same PBEM. This time it is a Challenger 2.

Where the round entered.

zFiECz9.jpg

Exit.

9ZrtyDf.jpg

A small lesson, from an ongoing PBEM, on why you should always pick carefully where you dismount and prepare the area accordingly.

1st squad of the 2nd platoon, under the leadership of Staff Sergeant Lowell is preparing a greeting for enemy AFV's and their dismounts. Staff Sergeant Lowell is on the left, on the right (closer to camera) is Sergeant Alanis, fire team leader of the 1st squad.
I2SB1tb.jpg

The approaching AFV.
8wzcbuh.jpg

General overview of the tactical situation. First squad is providing flank security for 2nd platoon and tanks.
PQkcAz4.jpg

The first spotted dismount was from Platoon HQ unit, and the soldier was promptly cut down by the M60 gunner.
7LndK8Y.jpg

Following that, full squad is spotted finishing their dismount procedure.
jI4iIgL.jpg

Shortly thereafter, a BTR 60 was spotted in the back. One of the soldiers prepares the LAW and fires it, hitting an object in the trajectory of rocket. I suspect it is the first BTR.
zuVvxP9.jpg

G2XJaXU.jpg

Firefight continues. Staff Sergeant Lowell's men continue to shoot and kill, soldiers under the command of the fire team leader Sergeant Alanis join in. As the turn ends, the M60 gunner prepares and fires the LAW at the spotted BTR 60, hitting it. A crewman is spotted running by that BTR, confirming my hypothesis that the first LAW hit the BTR.
6udlYx4.jpg

uF5VIXD.jpg

The turn ends, revealing a destroyed Soviet squad.
8N9CPKD.jpg

I am not sure about the ambush part. It would imply I had prior knowledge of his plans and thus, set up the position for it.

My oponent is responsible for this. I just made sure my flank is protected...

I am not sure about the ambush part. It would imply I had prior knowledge of his plans and thus, set up the position for it.

My oponent is responsible for this. I just made sure my flank is protected...

Copy. Seems that he at least didn't expect your security position. Embarking that close without suppressive fires is a bit reckless ;-)

Staff Sergeant Lowell continues to make himself useful. He leads his fire team into a new position, spotting and destroying another BTR.
VeRMBtM.jpg

MmHWE1l.jpg

c2yeRvF.jpg

This brings the score to 2 destroyed BTRs and one damaged. It is not without casualties though. Staff Sergeant Lowell's squad suffered two KIA, one by the damaged BTR and the other by AGS fire.

A hasty anti-tank ambush in an ongoing PBEM against @nektoman. Since it is heavily inspired by current events, I implore of you to refrain from commenting about them or in that context.

The guys from my listening post who became tank hunters.
k0CAqNA.jpg

The problem that requires a solution - 6 units of T90A tanks, 4 are visible, 2 more are heard.
lA2f26c.jpg

The ambush is kicked off by an RPG 22 fired at the engine bay of a T90A. The tank is hit, but it carries on with his orders.
xoOqGw6.jpg

KbY6FUb.jpg

RPG 7 joins in. After missing with the PG-7VR warhead, the operator scores a hit with PG-7VL. BK is hit and it detonates. The tank is a total loss.
ET9hsP0.jpg

bIi1GfO.jpg

The operator reloads and fires at another tank. PG-7VL again, and the tank is hit and dismounted. All hatches are open, which means all the crew survived.
nZtwxWx.jpg

huZmrG1.jpg

Turn end. Total of 2 knocked out tanks and one damaged. Not bad for bunch of guys with Soviet era tech.
TXD6H9X.jpg

From the same PBEM - how it looks after heavy artillery works. On the picture are 10 bodies of Russian troops. During subsequent turn(s) I found 20+ more, bringing the total up to 30+!
OwsqjWy.jpg

Combat continues at the contested crossroad. Tanks area fire, while my tank hunters retreat, indicating that they have no clue as to where the ambush came from. I decide to exploit the chaos and confusion and reposition my 9K111 launcher. A good spot is found and the crew sends a couple of missiles in the side turret armor of a T90A tank. Once again, BK is detonated and the unit is lost.

NdTfhu5.jpg

M4A0yHp.jpg

7w0vgSz.jpg

OtH1ubp.jpg

Having expended their BK, my 9K111 crew starts retreating, but their retreat is cut short by OF shells from T90s. They join the 200 brigade...

While my 9K111 was joining the 200 brigade, one of the SPG-9 crews started working on the side armor of a T90A.
zERS1uL.jpg

SoGuLn7.jpg

7fzieI3.jpg

73LIGSn.jpg

The last round fired was HE. You can also see a 9M111 being guided in the upper left corner.
xgqoMc9.jpg

PIFojJv.jpg

The results of two turns of anti-tank action.
zgCiKAU.jpg

As the T90A was being destroyed by my SPG-9, two of my tanks join the combat. They were in the vicinity and were rushed to capitalize on the scene of the ambush. They destroy two BTR 82s.
IJbRViz.jpg

rqoBmt0.jpg

Last edited:
Fighting around crossroad died down. Enemy is regrouping. My 9K111 interdicts the regrouping and takes out one more T90A. No BK detonation, but the tank is out of the battle.
4k3TYtz.jpg

CHOFohn.jpg

Aftermath of some long range (2+ km) 9K111 work.
dqJ1LxB.jpg

cxVh7tm.jpg

The battle continues. With a new avenue of approach, my opponent opens for another round of escalations. This time, my BM Bulat is the hunter. Weapon of choice - Kombat ATGM.

pClLs3Q.jpg

taegVLK.jpg

lFhCPqf.jpg

KORe0WZ.jpg

During the flight towards the second tank, LoS was lost, but the missile found it's mark!
SAUUqWE.jpg

yrzF95I.jpg

4FjwrB7.jpg

96chwFR.jpg

The battle continues. With a new avenue of approach, my opponent opens for another round of escalations. This time, my BM Bulat is the hunter. Weapon of choice - Kombat ATGM.

pClLs3Q.jpg

taegVLK.jpg

lFhCPqf.jpg

KORe0WZ.jpg

During the flight towards the second tank, LoS was lost, but the missile found it's mark!
SAUUqWE.jpg

yrzF95I.jpg

4FjwrB7.jpg

96chwFR.jpg
nice screen shots... do u mind if i ask you which program you took them with... my default 1 recently stopped taking CM pics.. it freezes the game and locks the computer ... i have to reboot it to get it to do anything.....

The effectiveness of snipers in my game against @KuwaitIncubator

A German team is running somewhere in Eastern Europe. My snipers are silently observing.

ZcUdYqb.jpg

They send their greetings to the guy carrying an MG 42.
qNGeezL.jpg

The team scatters. They become easy prey for the snipers.
XGBnlSh.jpg

A4blbBg.jpg

NMVja5l.jpg

All in all, during subsequent turns, snipers destroy over a dozen of Germans.

Back