Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

@Meat Grinder - Wellsonian typically holds the left flank but he is shieldless using a two-handed weapon.
Would he be more protected on the right flank instead? Does the game consider that?

Wellsonian, being without a shield, always receives the best armor I have available. I like him on the flank as he is devastating with that two-handed axe. I also try to maneuver him around and have him adjacent to 3+ enemies so he can use his "round swing" (or whatever it's called) ability to attack every opponent adjacent to him. IMO, having him in the middle, rather than on the right or left flank would be a waste.

But, that's not really what you asked, @Badger73 . So, would having him on the right or left flank be better? Well, Meat Grinder holds the right flank, and that's where I want him. So Wellsonian gets left flank. Life can be a bitch. :)

New video up. The Few Good Men's travels have taken them into the Southern region, filled with snakes and nomads.

This was an especially tough battle, and we lost a man, and a dog. I sure will miss the dog. :-( As for the man, I'm not going to give away who passed into the great beyond. You will find out soon enough. His death was honorable, and he went down swinging, in true FGM fashion. Songs will be sung in his honor. Behold:

Which leaves me with the issue of needing a replacement. Any volunteers?

XhlqaP0.png

Back