Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

As you can see from the above video, The Few Good Men company is more than a match for common brigands these days. Most of them are level 13 now and all the front line as well as the 2nd line polearm wielders have heavy armor, not the heaviest in the game, but most of it is in the 285 range (heavy lamellar). Everybody but the three archers has the "battle forged" feat. The company now owns four "legendary" weapons: two bows, a mace, and a sword. I'll try to fight a more challenging battle and record it soon.

Oh, and I have also hired five non-combatants: a surgeon, a cook, a scout, a lookout, and a bounty hunter.

Last edited:
I didn't think I was going to survive that one .....cutoff and surrounded

Yea, that was a tough spot to be in, but you survived! Actually, I forgot that sspoom also carries a legendary weapon. Here are the legendary weapons we have so far, all taken from the corpses of dead enemies:

Battle Brothers Screenshot 2022.07.06 - 07.45.03.96.pngBattle Brothers Screenshot 2022.07.06 - 07.45.21.75.pngBattle Brothers Screenshot 2022.07.06 - 07.45.31.14.pngBattle Brothers Screenshot 2022.07.06 - 07.45.42.11.pngBattle Brothers Screenshot 2022.07.06 - 07.45.50.53.pngBattle Brothers Screenshot 2022.07.06 - 07.46.01.25.png

Terry has the mace, sspoom has the axe, Bucky and Josey have the bows, MeatEtr has the crossbow (which technically isn't legendary, but it's badass enough to be.....knocks most enemies back when it hits), and Meat Grinder has the sword.

Enough with the Movie Clips already, @Meat Grinder! There's already another thread for them . . . :censored:

Bring on more Battle Brothers!!!! We wants smashing and bashing and bone-crushing mahem!!!! :2charge:

I did a couple of BB battles today!

Are you trying to give me orders, Mark? Because that would mean you are in charge. Are you in charge?

Back