Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

Are you trying to give me orders, Mark? Because that would mean you are in charge. Are you in charge?

Qui, moi? Pas du tout!

giphy.gif

Kids, shush, be quiet. It's lesson time. Hop on up on old uncle Meat Grinder's lap and let him tell you a tale of how to put down a Hexe.

So, this is a standard "protect some important village person's idiot son from the vile Hexe" contract. This one is ~$2k.

The main "perk" you want, before fighting Hexe is this:

resilient.jpg

All my men have it. The main thing it does is limit the duration of the Charm spell to one turn.

Note that, in this battle, I go after the Hexe immediately. All other enemies are of secondary consideration. You must eliminate the Hexe as fast as possible, by any means at your disposal. Even with the Resilient perk, Hexe can turn the battle upside down in a single turn. Kill them with extreme prejudice.

The rest is just typical tactics.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Note that, in this battle, I go after the Hexe immediately. All other enemies are of secondary consideration. You must eliminate the Hexe as fast as possible, by any means at your disposal. Even with the Resilient perk, Hexe can turn the battle upside down in a single turn. Kill them with extreme prejudice.

The rest is just typical tactics.

Thus endeth the lesson.
I loves my War Doggie! I'm calling him "Punkin". :love:
Meh to your other videos in this thread!! (n)

I loves my War Doggie! I'm calling him "Punkin". :love:
Meh to your other videos in this thread!! (n)

In deference to your dotage, I will endeavor to reign back my off topic posts. I wouldn't want to confuse you any more than you normally are. ;-)

BTW, your hound's name is Thorn, not "Punkin". If you call him Punkin, he will likely tear your hand off.

thorn.png

You have been with our company for almost a year, and have 170 kills to your credit. Not a bad resume.

badger.png

Last edited:
In deference to your dotage, I will endeavor to reign back my off topic posts. I wouldn't want to confuse you any more than you normally are. ;-)

BTW, your hound's name is Thorn, not "Punkin". If you call him Punkin, he will likely tear your hand off.

View attachment 27495

You have been with our company for almost a year, and have 170 kills to your credit. Not a bad resume.

View attachment 27496
Sucking up to Badger now that he has been promoted to "One of the Few". the Jedi of FGM btw. Nice brown sun block Doug.

Sucking up to Badger now that he has been promoted to "One of the Few". the Jedi of FGM btw. Nice brown sun block Doug.

Mark and I have been trading good natured insults for a few years now, ever since I publicly whupped his ass a couple of times in CM. You, on the other hand, just like to run your pie hole.

In other news, Bucky the Cat gets a bow upgrade, the Oversized Tendon!

oversizedtendon.jpg

You better pin the tail on the donkey, @Buckykatt . That toy cost the FGM 10k crowns.

Back