Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

California - Back to the 1880's!

Yeah, giving it some thought. Such a hassle.

But hopefully the last hassle with this nonsense you will have. After the generator is operational and the power is cut you can go about your business like you still have power.................. because you do. A satisfying feeling in the middle of a blackout. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

@mTk open invitation to the Smokey Mountains. You and your wife will be accommodated in our spare bedroom, with a "full" size bed. I can guarantee electricity and running water, unlike California. I sleep downstairs in the basement because I snore. I still work for a living, so you will have to deal with that. ;-)

It really does suck. Of course, my house hasn't burnt down and we're not sleeping on a cot at the local H.S. gym, so there's that...
It’s good to count your blessings everyday, sets your perspective “compass” for the day. Stay safe, hang tough and know you have a full size bed in Tennessee if you need it. Take your sunglssses if you go.

Back