Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

challenge match

I think a more 21st century version of the word I am looking for is "Terribad" (def: something so bad or terrible that each word cannot describe it separately). Like what happened to @Wellsonian 's Panther in our last battle, for instance.

I still can't believe that Sherman drove right by (one tile) two panzerfaust armed teams, and a Panzerschreck team, and they did nothing.

Latest turn in Wellsonian's attack. He "went for broke", with a (British) human wave!!

This will be crossposted in my House of Horrors thread. :cool:

Oh, and yes, I am aware those are three Churchills. And yes, I am aware of the pain my pixeltruppen will soon be subjected to. ;-)

Y
Latest turn in Wellsonian's attack. He "went for broke", with a (British) human wave!!

This will be crossposted in my House of Horrors thread. :cool:

Oh, and yes, I am aware those are three Churchills. And yes, I am aware of the pain my pixeltruppen will soon be subjected to. ;-)
You had me worried. Don't know how that Stug saw through the smoke I've put on his nose though, but we will persevere. That is certainly not "going for broke" or a "human wave." You will know for sure when we get to that point :2draw:

Back