Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Chariot Lords Tournament, GROUP Play!

@Wellsonian - Bullocks! I set all my games up as mirrored battles! :shockaroona:
Clearly, I cannot read hieroglyphics correctly.

Here's what I'd like to do:
  • @Jolly Olly - Disregard the game where you are Assyria. Play where you are Egypt.
  • @Nelson1812 - Disregard the game where you are Egypt. Play the one where you are Assyria.
  • @Bootie - Disregard the game where you are Hebrew. Play the one where you are Egypt.

Sorry, fella's. The augurs do not bode well for my fitness to rule . . .
exodus-gods-and-kings-joel-edgerton.jpg

J

Jolly Olly

@Wellsonian - Bullocks! I set all my games up as mirrored battles! :shockaroona:
Clearly, I cannot read hieroglyphics correctly.

Here's what I'd like to do:
  • @Jolly Olly - Disregard the game where you are Assyria. Play where you are Egypt.
  • @Nelson1812 - Disregard the game where you are Egypt. Play the one where you are Assyria.
  • @Bootie - Disregard the game where you are Hebrew. Play the one where you are Egypt.
Sorry, fella's. The augurs do not bode well for my fitness to rule . . .
exodus-gods-and-kings-joel-edgerton.jpg
Ha ha ha! No worries at all.

Really....I need the experience to learn this darn game so I am fine with playing out both if you want to.

<snipped.
Group A
Badger73
Jolly Olly
Nelson1812
<snipped>

GROUP A
Game 1
Badger73 (Assyria) vs. Jolly Olly (Egypt)
Nelson1812 (Egypt) vs. Bootie (Hebrew)

Game 2
Bootie (Egypt) vs Badger73 (Hebrew)
Jolly Olly (Assyrian) vs Nelson1812 (Hebrew)

Game 3
Badger73 (Egypt) vs Nelson1812 (Assyria)
Jolly Olly (Hebrew) vs Bootie (Assyria)
<snipped

Badger73 Group A games 1 and 2 started and underway. Game #3 pending @Nelson1812 completion of Roman Civil Wars battle with @Wellsonian.

@Nathangun battle challenge posted -- look for RicoFGM -- password: FGM1

Preparing to have by ass kicked by the Spartans... AGAIN! :oops:

I love Spartans. So much I threw them in the tourney. I probably should have left them out and gone with the Cimmerians or something like that, because they seem a bit overpowered, which wouldn't matter except Rico has to face them twice. Lesson learned with this format.

J

Jolly Olly

A big congrats to @Nelson1812 ! His Hebrews finally got the better of my poor Assyrian forces.

I will have to say this was a tough loss. I really thought I had Nelsonious on the ropes. I had a pretty sizable lead on routing percentages most of the game. I want to say this one ended on Turn 6 of 24 maybe. In the turn I managed to push Nelsonious up to 59% routed. Then.....grrrrrrrrrrrr......one more unit of mine breaks taking me to either 60 or 61%. Brutal. Just brutal.......

What a game! That was a ton of fun Archie! Well earned victory!

A big congrats to @Nelson1812 ! His Hebrews finally got the better of my poor Assyrian forces.

I will have to say this was a tough loss. I really thought I had Nelsonious on the ropes. I had a pretty sizable lead on routing percentages most of the game. I want to say this one ended on Turn 6 of 24 maybe. In the turn I managed to push Nelsonious up to 59% routed. Then.....grrrrrrrrrrrr......one more unit of mine breaks taking me to either 60 or 61%. Brutal. Just brutal.......

What a game! That was a ton of fun Archie! Well earned victory!

This is Nelson1812's strategy...….