Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN 2v1 Nijmegen Finale (requires Market Garden module

Guys... do-overs or re-do's are kind of a big NO NO! Especially in the heat of battle. There's no way for me to know if my opponent/s looked at my original turn, didnt like it, and decides to claim OOPS! Cant remember the last time I asked or was asked for one. Usually would have to do with setup errors.

Im not saying any of you are being dishonest! Pretty sure I played both of you before, so have no reason to think otherwise. Also there is more room for error with juggling a .bts save and then the usual .ema file. Just saying, theres no way for me to know for sure if somebody peeked or not. Battles lose integrity this way. Point being, this is the first and last time we'll redo a turn.

There's nothing riding on this game as far as I am aware, I'd consider it pretty pathetic to win a game by cheating in any case.

I only drew attention to it because my 17H turn was sitting in the folder and 18 had already popped up, normally my 17H turn becomes 18.

So from the current turn 19 (Stardekk) comes to me as a .bts 19 H, then goes to you as 20.

If i wanted to cheat i will just look in the scenario editor what forces you have and where you can setup so it will happen way earlier, and i can approve i am not cheating because i didnt knew you could spawn units in the outer buildings and you completely ambushed one of my platoons there... And again, i accidentally pressed the red button because I'm used to it you know... @MeatEtr

Yeah I just wanted to point out redo's being a bad thing. Again I didnt think you guys were cheating. And like Stafford pointed out, this is for fun, no ladder. So im fine with redoing my turn. Pretty sure that new file 19 is the right one. (y)

Yeah I could tell you guys were playing blind. Which surprised me because I thought one of you made this scenario. So didnt know what to expect. Helluva wild start for sure!

The first guy in the team watches the action section, then do his troop's moves, save the file in different name, for example: the turn is XXX vs XXX +XXX 022 you save the file with different latter XXX vs XXX+XXX H 022. The second guy cant watch the action section in the saved file so he watches it in the turn it self (the first guy send the turn he played back to the Dropbox file wit the "H" turn) then, when the second guy finishes his moves he presses the red button thus moving the turn to the opponent. @Bulletpoint.

The first guy in the team watches the action section, then do his troop's moves, save the file in different name, for example: the turn is XXX vs XXX +XXX 022 you save the file with different latter XXX vs XXX+XXX H 022. The second guy cant watch the action section in the saved file so he watches it in the turn it self (the first guy send the turn he played back to the Dropbox file wit the "H" turn) then, when the second guy finishes his moves he presses the red button thus moving the turn to the opponent. @Bulletpoint.

Sounds like there are many risks of making mistakes in this process. No wonder you're having to redo turns :)

Back