Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMSF 2 opponent wanted

any body up for a large UNCONs vs Western Army QB??? UNCONs defending a custom modified map!!!!

It will be brutal - Ive completed 2 games as uncons and part way thru 1 as bluefor - happy to play any side, mirror games or not!!!!
Im down for it!

Map Test Draw.png

I´ve finished all my CMSF2 Battles. Ready to take on the next challenger (the tank even!)

Watt happen here lol

So, my opponent made a little "mistake" in force selection and only brought tanks to the fight. They happily destroyed everything I sent against them while I was able to sneak into all the victory locations. That one casualty I inflicted was reckless commander that was to cool to turn in and one of my AT guys thought it was better to spray the tank with his AK rather use his RPG.

I´ll send you a PM so we can discuss details of a fight.

So, my opponent made a little "mistake" in force selection and only brought tanks to the fight. They happily destroyed everything I sent against them while I was able to sneak into all the victory locations. That one casualty I inflicted was reckless commander that was to cool to turn in and one of my AT guys thought it was better to spray the tank with his AK rather use his RPG.

I´ll send you a PM so we can discuss details of a fight.
ATGM's are your best friend. Win your fitting a 1st rate army.

I´m in my final rounds in one of my games, Will be looking for another match soon. Any takers?

Excelent! What is your preference? Mine is the syrians, huge engagement and hopefully attack or assault. With me being the attacker.

I'll nab Ze Germunz, in that case. I just came off of playing as Syrian RedFor in another game. I'd also like to give you a +50% point handicap, so you can bring more into the field. Huge attack sounds good to me.

Syrian Huge Attack with +50% handicap against defending Germans. Want to pick your ground? I´ve got a homebrewn map that I´m allways expanding on, it is now 2,8x2,8km a mix of urban, farmland, woods and a bit of a mountain. I have yet to win a battle on it, so I´m not sure I can call it homeground advantage.

I made this showcase a few hundred meters ago. It has since been expanded and detailed a bit, it also now has some battle damage from my previous fights on it.

Another great defeat! This was a fun battle where Ronnoc´s tanks dominated hard. Most of them have a higher killcount than all of my artillery, and I had a lot of artillery.

Attachments

• Ronnocwins.png
    Ronnocwins.png
    334.9 KB · Views: 15
Back