Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Combat Mission will appear on Steam and have sales

I never felt discounts were a problem on Steam. If I want a game bad enough to play it at full price, I pay and play, and don't really care if it gets discounted later. If not, I pick it up later when the price matches my interest.

On the other hand, I bought several games I'd normally not buy, simply because they looked worth a try, and were 80 pct off. Ultimate General: Gettysburg for example.

As for Combat Mission, I already bought two of the titles at full price, and some patches. I'm not really interested in buying more CM titles at full price, unless they fundamentally improve or change things. Others might feel differently and that's ok. But the point is - I might pick up for example Red Thunder at a discount. I can't see myself pay full price for it. Despite some differences, the fundamental gameplay and tactics are too similar.

August 25th for Shock Force on Steam from what I have seen

stuck in the Steam approval queue. All games that want to release on Steam need to wait for final review & approval from Valve before they can launch.

They probably can't get it to run and sent in a ticket to BFC support...

Back