Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update from Australia. Across the whole country there are only 2 people on ventilators. Those with a job are generally heading back to work (though the economic impact is still painful and will hurt for a while).

In my home State there are no cases requiring hosptial treatment at this time and as of 6th of June we can gather in groups of 100 again so that means most restaurants and bars etc can open normally. Only large event gatherings and interstate/international travel will still be off the cards. Trans-tasman 'bubble' with New Zealand likely only exception. No real sign of community transmission and testing rates in service industries increasing to help ensure there are no hidden clusters.

Life seems pretty much back to normal here in DK now. At least it looks that way when walking through Copenhagen. We work in two shifts at the office though, and sports clubs are still closed. Gained 5 kilos because of corona.

Update from Australia. Across the whole country there are only 2 people on ventilators. Those with a job are generally heading back to work (though the economic impact is still painful and will hurt for a while).

In my home State there are no cases requiring hosptial treatment at this time and as of 6th of June we can gather in groups of 100 again so that means most restaurants and bars etc can open normally. Only large event gatherings and interstate/international travel will still be off the cards. Trans-tasman 'bubble' with New Zealand likely only exception. No real sign of community transmission and testing rates in service industries increasing to help ensure there are no hidden clusters.
Well done Austraslia

Gained 5 kilos because of corona.

How's that working out with your Viking re-enactment group? :fisher:

9582069479_41aba7ae5b.jpg

How's that working out with your Viking re-enactment group? :fisher:

9582069479_41aba7ae5b.jpg
Still waiting for someone to uncover an actual Viking helmet with horns... it looks ace, the only problem is they didn't use it ... But yes, I'm getting close to that image reference due to lockdown. +5 kilos so far.

Still waiting for someone to uncover an actual Viking helmet with horns... it looks ace, the only problem is they didn't use it ... But yes, I'm getting close to that image reference due to lockdown. +5 kilos so far.

Me too buddy. I lost 30 lbs right before all this coronavirus stuff happened, but now I've gained 10 back. Getting back to the weight loss program starting June 1st (tomorrow).

Just think, that lower-paid guy they kept around has gained 6 weeks of seniority on your Master Imager...is that how it works in Europe too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back