Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mothers Day clearly wasn't made from/by commercial interests.

Turns out you are correct. Mother's day was commercialized after it's creation.

"Mother’s Day is a holiday honoring motherhood that is observed in different forms throughout the world. In the United States, Mother’s Day 2020 occurs on Sunday, May 10. The American incarnation of Mother’s Day was created by Anna Jarvis in 1908 and became an official U.S. holiday in 1914. Jarvis would later denounce the holiday’s commercialization and spent the latter part of her life trying to remove it from the calendar."

Turns out you are correct. Mother's day was commercialized after it's creation.

"Mother’s Day is a holiday honoring motherhood that is observed in different forms throughout the world. In the United States, Mother’s Day 2020 occurs on Sunday, May 10. The American incarnation of Mother’s Day was created by Anna Jarvis in 1908 and became an official U.S. holiday in 1914. Jarvis would later denounce the holiday’s commercialization and spent the latter part of her life trying to remove it from the calendar."

I already said this several posts above. What is wrong with you people :LOL:

As the lockdown eases I noticed that while out on my very limited places I go for supplies that it seems to me more people are wearing facemasks than they did during the lockdown? Anyone else noticing this?

wEGjJrn.jpg

This dude was pissed about waiting in the check out line. Then he stared down the guy ahead of him in line. That guy said “What are you looking at?” Then, this happened. Also Mother’s Day

This is why y'all need some gun control, not because guns are dangerous or whatever, but because you have too many ego fuelled morons like that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back