Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Count me in....question

@General Sir Anthony C H M
Is this what you mean?
Open main menu, select "Multiplayer", login, then select "My challenges"... bottom of page "New Challenges"... where you can chose from create skirmish (includes all types of battles, sizes, location etc) or ready made historic battles.
Then the game is posted to the server where an opponent opens with the password... or to any opponent out there, without a password.
Anybody wants a game... just let me know.

See Red note... That is where you can create your own battles... hope that helps.

@Badger73 I would actually prefer a custom battle with different factions something like Rome and Carthage or something like that! but we can do that later! I find a lot more exciting picking my own army.
but I really can't figure out how to set up a custom battle!

Not a problem. We need to figure that out anyway. A smallish Rome vs Carthage battle on difficulty II or III is fine with me. I'll set something up. Which side do you want?

I've got a slot open for any challengers...anyone want to fight a battle?

@General Sir Anthony C H M - Found it. The challenge was titled "Random Map Battle: Open Battle, Steppe, 48 x 35". It shows Very Large and 40 turns.
Challenge accepted. Back to you now.

@Nathangun & @Rico - How does the Matrix/Slytherine server notify game players when their opponents are finished and it is their own turn again?

Yes, it sends email notifications when there's a new turn available.

@Wellsonian

I think that battle could have gone either way. I think my encirclement of your CinC finally broke your willpower but I was hanging on for a while there until I was able to unleash the full quota of elephants. Good game. Thanks!

That was very fun. I knew that my severe disadvantage in Cavalry was going to be an issue, but felt I could collapse your center before it became a Cannae situation. Almost did it too, but those Elephants were The Boss. Great game.!

Back