Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Describe the FGM

We have information and pictures on many things people research...ww2, modern warfare, ww2 gaming[CM]

We have a well monitored site and a great group of sportsmanship players, knowledgeable in many areas of life.

Along with gaming that is therapeutic for many members that adds support to each other while they deal with things like PTSD and other issues.

So that being said what captures the essence of all of this?

I must be the only one not here for war games .- :sorry:

I do not mind .-

Do not think we should focus the site only in war games... although it is point strength of FGM.

It could be something like War Games, discussion forums, militaria, actuality, news & more.-

Luis, while wargaming is one aspect that creates a bond amongst us, I believe it is the social bonds that are stronger and more important. And with that in mind, no apologies from you my friend, as your contributions to the fellowship are as valuable as any others.

I also support HH's The Few Good Men, where Friendships Get Made. You need search no farther than that for a slogan that encapsulates our Gentlemen's Club.

Which brings me to the idea of letting women in. First off, those with a sincere interest in wargaming & military history, are far and few between. I think we need not worry about incorporating the women, until such a time as it presents itself. I have seen women with no interest in military history on another military oriented site, the end result was less than desired. It appears their interests were in the abundant male audience, with little female competition, and not the subject of the site. This brought about such threads as what does a man want from a woman, and the like. I would be disappointed to see FGM devolve to that.

Although I like that slogan and FGM is great for socializing with all kinds of other nutters *joke*, I still think Bootie rather wants something that describes what we are there for - something representative. It's nice to know that friendships get made here, but will that really attract new members that just happen by? Insofar my proposal wasn't that good either...

What if we keep the "Discussion" part? After all we're doing lots of talking one way or the other and if Louis didn't jon for the games, what else if not the discussions?

Nothing really standing out here that snaps and sounds right to me.

Then I would ask for more clarification as to what your looking for. Maybe a mission statement from you as to what you envision FGM to grow into would help.

We 'are' The Few Good Men, a Gentleman's Club, where 'Friendships Get Made' and wars are discussed and sometimes re-fought.
The platforms we use to re-live history are, Battlefront's CM series, Sega's TW series, _________ & ___________. While our colorful and sometimes animated conversations are limited only by our imagination and our respect for each others opinions and sensibilities.

Anyway, Im not a marketing genius, thats my best shot.

I wouldn't dare proposing " A Celtic Wargaming Club" ... (private joke) ! lol !

Hey I like that word guild...it has a ring to it....Rolling Thunder that is good thinking.

Back