Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Diablo III

Rda4life at hotmail dot com

I'll be online after 20:00h

Too bad we noticed so late, I'd been playing for two days straight by now... well, we got until tomorrow...

I did not had any time before thise weekend. So i'll see what I can make of it for this evening. Although short in time but great in fun

Played the open beta for awhile and love the game. Thanks EoG for playing!

I managed to beat the beta with my first character and it's not bad. Needs getting used to, but not bad. Looking forward to more!

Well, since I'll receive my key in a couple hours and subsequently be able to play, I'llt ry and take some screenies of my adventures if possbile. Anyone with me already?

Already pre-paid for my copy.
Won't be online right away, since they be mailing me the CD.
I prefer to have the CD. For my youngest son birthday in July.
Maybe be able to upload too, since I getting it from Amazon.com.

Apparently the servers aren't holding up anyway and you have to wait quite long to actually get online in the first place... I guess a couple days more or less won't make a difference now. :laughing:

Apparently the servers aren't holding up anyway and you have to wait quite long to actually get online in the first place... I guess a couple days more or less won't make a difference now. :laughing:

Yeah, brave new world of gaming right there.

But at least Blizzard offers a new experience to me .. waiting for a game to be available in single Player which I fully paid for.

The word "ridiculous" has been redefined today .. by Diablo IIIs European launch. :mad-new:

Got a warrior and wizard to level 9.
Battle.net tag is "Lighthorse#1188"

Well still trying to get the game to work... Keeps asking for a CD while I have the digitall version...

I feel for you, Bram.
Without both sons assisting they dear old dad, my characters would have never got off the ground.
Oldest and I party up and did a few runs. Then he crafted some high end gear for me too.
Its three times easier to level the warrior than a wizard at first, but towards the end I think the wizard will be the top dps-er.

OK, I got a lvl11 monk by now, but that one is meant for SP. Any plans on forming up a dedicated MP group with MP-only characters?

My nick is "EarlofGrey#2959" by the way. :wink:

Back