Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

EMPIRE BUILDERS: Field of Glory 2 Medieval Campaign - COMPLETED!!

BLUE @HOA_KSOP @Badger73 - you're up.

GREEN attacks Greece from Sicily - @Wellsonian will defend.

RED & GREEN -- when you're ready, please post challenge details.

FOG Medieval Empires Round 3c.jpg

1. SOUTH-EAST GERMANY - White attack from Hungary - @ Rico (Bohemian 1200-1319) vs @Nathangun (German SE 1200 - 1319)

2. SCOTLAND & IRELAND - Red attack from Norway - players and battle challenge still to be announced

3. GREECE - Green attack from Kingdom of Sicily - ? vs @Wellsonian - players and battle challenge still to be announced

4. BLUE

Last edited:
OK, Blue Meanies, pick your side.
Using FoG II: Ancients
----
NVuGY2c.png

Updated -- everybody wants a piece of GRANADA (this time it's the BLUES)

FOG Medieval Empires Round 3d.jpg

1. SOUTH-EAST GERMANY - White attack from Hungary - @ Rico (Bohemian 1200-1319) vs @Nathangun (German SE 1200 - 1319) - battle started

2. SCOTLAND & IRELAND - Red attack from Norway - @mTk (Scots-Irish 477-899 AD) vs @HOA_KSOP ( Viking 790-899 AD)

3. GREECE - Green attack from Kingdom of Sicily - @Mad Mike vs @Wellsonian - battle challenge still to be announced

4. GRANADA - Blue attack from Castille - @Badger vs (Berber (Almohad) 1121-1269 AD) vs @Rico (Castilian/Leonese 1200-1319 AD)

Last edited:
3. GREECE - Green attack from Kingdom of Sicily - @Mad Mike vs @Wellsonian - battle challenge still to be announced

@Wellsonian

I would like to use the Sicilian 1200-1266 army list.
Could you please advise which army you would like to take?

For Map type, I'm thinking either Mediterranean Agricultural or Wooded. Again, if you have any preference, please let me know.

@Wellsonian

I would like to use the Sicilian 1200-1266 army list.
Could you please advise which army you would like to take?

For Map type, I'm thinking either Mediterranean Agricultural or Wooded. Again, if you have any preference, please let me know.

Process is usually you as attacker pick both armies and defender picks which one he likes to use -- but by mutual gentlemen's agreement you can do it this way too :)

PS: You know @Wellsonian is probably just going to pick the Byzantines anyway? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Process is usually you as attacker pick both armies and defender picks which one he likes to use -- but by mutual gentlemen's agreement you can do it this way too :)

PS: You know @Wellsonian is probably just going to pick the Byzantines anyway? :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I would have picked Byzantines for him, but the problem might be the large time difference in the lists, the Sicilian one being 13th century while the Byzantine (Italy) lists are from the 11th century.

@ Badger -- I'll be defending GRANADA ... I'll take the Castilian/Leonese this time round -- plse set it up :)
@Rico
Done. Password = HailFGM
The map is "Pot Luck" if you don't like it, you don't have to play it. Let me know and I'll set up another. The Slitherine Digital League does maps this way and allows either player to reject a bad map for up to three set up attempts. After that, they're stuck with whatever the fourth map might be. In our case, we can go with a specific terrain type instead if you like.

@Rico
Done. Password = HailFGM
The map is "Pot Luck" if you don't like it, you don't have to play it. Let me know and I'll set up another. The Slitherine Digital League does maps this way and allows either player to reject a bad map for up to three set up attempts. After that, they're stuck with whatever the fourth map might be. In our case, we can go with a specific terrain type instead if you like.
Great, thanks - will check it out in a couple of hours when back on my pc.

Back