Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FOG Medieval: The Pot Luck Battles Joust (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you had it there for a few round @Rico. You shifting your byzantines to attack my left push seemed to be a smart idea and caught me offguard.

@Nelson1812 and I are slogging it out Tartars vs Germans still. It seems my Tatars may have a slight edge after more or less just piling into the hedgehog defence and breaking it up. Too close to call yet.
On the other side, my Germans strung out and tried to push the enemy into the top of the map, with some success. Let's see if we have enough of the enemy corraled to make it count.
Horse archers are annoying

Welsh vs the Berbers.......this is a match that only a potluck tourney can come up with!
@Badger73 vs @Wellsonian is done.

Battle #1 - Badger as Berbers defeated Wellsonian as Welsh 44%-5%. Badger win by 39%.
Battle #2 - Wellsonian as Berbers defeated Badger as Welsh 62%-52%. Wellsonian win by 10%.
The Men of Harlech died with their boots on . . . . :2charge:

Let's kick off fourth and final round -- due to the quirks of having a 6-player round robin, everyone needs to play 2 battles in the last round which has 6 battles.

When setting up the battles, just check up front if both players have the Rise of the Swiss DLC.

Pot Luck Joust 004a.jpg

FOURTH ROUND BATTLES:
(either player can set up the challenge)

Battle 1: @Badger73 vs @chiquichops

Battle 2: @Badger73 vs @olaf

Battle 3: @chiquichops vs @olaf

Battle 4: @Nelson1812 vs @Rico

Battle 5: @Nelson1812 vs @Wellsonian

Battle 6: @Rico vs @Wellsonian

@Badger73 I'll set them up as I don't have The Rise of the Swiss

Edit: all set up password : FGM1

Lithuanian vs Navarrese

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.