Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Game of Thrones

Advice if applicable: Don't wear out the DVD's pausing too often at the wankable scenes. :D

I have just started watching this Program I know I must be the only man
left on the planet who hasn't seen it yet.....Yes I am liking it, Bidermann
let me borrow the box set 1-4 series I think that will keep me
entertained for awhile, it's good job i am retired with all the things that
come my way.......Who's a lucky boy then

@Hedgehog If you really like the episodes, I highly recommend reading the books. The background information from the books will make you enjoy and have a better understanding of what is happening in the episodes.

Personally I enjoyed both the books and the show.

Enjoy either way.

I enjoyed it. It was fairly rich with characters and all that pulls you in to make you want to watch again.
Funny maybe, but in fact the gratuitous T&A actually started to detract from the show!
Seems like a nude scene must be in there every 5 minutes? :D

I enjoyed it. It was fairly rich with characters and all that pulls you in to make you want to watch again.
Funny maybe, but in fact the gratuitous T&A actually started to detract from the show!
Seems like a nude scene must be in there every 5 minutes? :D
Yes the first couple of episodes it was full of nudes and shagging, i am now on number 5 episodes and
all that side of it starts to thin out

I've read the books and been watching the show since the beginning and I kinda miss the gratuitous nude scenes of Daenerys Targaryen. She's a cutie!

1x01-Winter-Is-Coming-daenerys-targaryen-25689653-1280-720_zpsjs9bskmu.jpg

a gratuitous throw in of Kate Upton

GQ-Kate-Upton_zps9b241812.jpg

They actually kinda look like twins.

Those 2 big things in the bikini top look like identical twins.

@Bootie: Your wife knows Your addiction?

@Hedgehog: I would recommend to look the series and the read the book. Almost always it is better to do it this way to avoid to be disappointed by the picture(s).
And to be honest - The first episodes I was a bit bored. That changed first as the story develops about the first scenes with John Schnee/Snow at the great wall. But some of the main characters are very good made - Shaun/Shawn Bean as Ned Stark and Charles Dance as the old grumpy Lannister and Iwan Rheon as that mad guy and James Cosmo (one of my all time favourite actors) and Jerome Flynn as Bronn and not to forget Peter Dinklage as the gnom Lannister.

Greetings :)

Well, now, that's just plain disturbing.

Just goes to show you the power of the nipple. Women have two of them, we stand no chance you know. Now I'm off to take out the garbage and then sneak in a game of CMBN. LOL

Gosh dang Floki! 2 nipples? Well, it could be seen to be the perfect take care of your buddy situation...!

Reminds me of one of those winter wilderness survival movies/stories. Ready? I will make this one up on the fly...

"DOLLY and her girls save the boys"

One winter Dolly Parton, Bootie and Hedgehog went on a long distance hiking and camping trip. (Why? uhh, maybe Dolly had just happened to have recently gotten into playing wargames. I dunno!). The snows kicked up terrible up in the highlands and the 3 had to take refuge in a small cabin. They rationed their food as best they could but eventually they faced starvation and death or must resort to some outside the box methods to get sustenance and survive. (See where this is heading?). The amply endowed Miss Parton could provide to both at the same time. A few days later the storm subsided and an SAS team arrived by helicopter to rescue them.
Punchline: Hedgehog smiled from ear to ear as he told the soldiers he was most thankful for that stepstool he found in the cabin's closet so he could get up there and get his share.

Back