Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Game of Thrones

Gosh dang Floki! 2 nipples? Well, it could be seen to be the perfect take care of your buddy situation...!

Reminds me of one of those winter wilderness survival movies/stories. Ready? I will make this one up on the fly...

"DOLLY and her girls save the boys"

One winter Dolly Parton, Bootie and Hedgehog went on a long distance hiking and camping trip. (Why? uhh, maybe Dolly had just happened to have recently gotten into playing wargames. I dunno!). The snows kicked up terrible up in the highlands and the 3 had to take refuge in a small cabin. They rationed their food as best they could but eventually they faced starvation and death or must resort to some outside the box methods to get sustenance and survive. (See where this is heading?). The amply endowed Miss Parton could provide to both at the same time. A few days later the storm subsided and an SAS team arrived by helicopter to rescue them.
Punchline: Hedgehog smiled from ear to ear as he told the soldiers he was most thankful for that stepstool he found in the cabin's closet so he could get up there and get his share.
Tell me when the Book comes out i will buy .....I am Intrigued :):):)

Ted, It is fast moving modern world and often such a news story goes like the speed of light skip the book and straight direct to the silver screen. :D

And so it was just now as the lights on my office phone started flashing like the muzzle on a Bren Gun as calls came in from Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese and J.J. Abrams! I was right off tough to deal with and represented you and Bootie well. Good news: You both get to play yourselves! No! Not WITH yourselves (different rating movie!).
Bad news: I went round and round with those dang studio lawyers and well we can keep the actual breast feeding scenes. It was close call....I had to twist it on the survival/nature side of it and so we gotta do it as a national geographic film!
Worst news: These dang actor's unions were so pissed you guys got to be yourselves that Dolly aint in it, nor anyone that looks like Dolly. ...sorry lads. Leading lady in the film.................Whoopi Goldberg!

But I did negotiate the use of a set of "stunt tits" to save you guys the humiliation!

Filming starts in Norway in the early fall....

Ted, It is fast moving modern world and often such a news story goes like the speed of light skip the book and straight direct to the silver screen. :D

And so it was just now as the lights on my office phone started flashing like the muzzle on a Bren Gun as calls came in from Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese and J.J. Abrams! I was right off tough to deal with and represented you and Bootie well. Good news: You both get to play yourselves! No! Not WITH yourselves (different rating movie!).
Bad news: I went round and round with those dang studio lawyers and well we can keep the actual breast feeding scenes. It was close call....I had to twist it on the survival/nature side of it and so we gotta do it as a national geographic film!
Worst news: These dang actor's unions were so pissed you guys got to be yourselves that Dolly aint in it, nor anyone that looks like Dolly. ...sorry lads. Leading lady in the film.................Whoopi Goldberg!

But I did negotiate the use of a set of "stunt tits" to save you guys the humiliation!

Filming starts in Norway in the early fall....
That's a bit of a let down......Whoopy Goldberg .....I bet look at my contract again :(

Just goes to show you the power of the nipple. Women have two of them, we stand no chance you know. Now I'm off to take out the garbage and then sneak in a game of CMBN. LOL

Don't know about you, but I have two as well (don't try to picture it). To me it isn't solely about the nipple, it's the package-deal.

@Hedgehog If you really like the episodes, I highly recommend reading the books. The background information from the books will make you enjoy and have a better understanding of what is happening in the episodes.

Personally I enjoyed both the books and the show.

Enjoy either way.
You know i might just do that....Thanks

The books are an easy read but can be really (REALLY) long winded and go off on tangents.

I love Game of Thrones, both the books (started reading with the first one....way before the show), and the TV series.

So....post your favorite scenes here!

I have many....so many it is hard to pick just one.

Here is one of mine:

Last edited:
Bugger me, I never copped it before....
Westeros.jpg

Back