Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Gary Grigsby's War in the West - SALE on Steam

Nice analysis @Sgt Joch

WitP:AE: I am playing a small scenario (Battle of the Marianas) and I think that it still is the best air-naval game ever producted but it requires a lot of time, for that reason I do not want to play the big campaign because all my free gaming time would be absorbed by WitP then.

WitW: I bought this game when had been released but I played it very little, playing as German is boring and there are very few strategic choices to take (given the scale of the map, Italy is very small), in fact the air system was more interesting than the ground warfare :p
I agree that WitW is the title most friendly and that the discount is pretty good, anyhow I am not sure about the replayability of the game.

WitE2: I bought in the early days of the release but I played it very little again, I prefer to wait about a year before to dive into this beast, games so complex need time before to be full playable.
Maybe the WitE1 bad experience is still vivid in me (lot of patches trying to balance the game over the years) and I know this one is much better than the previous version but still...

Back