Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Gates of Hell

Ironcross 13

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Its a updated version of Men of war. Its a DLC for Call to Arms. Men of war is a good game.

combat mission has ruined my life. I can play anything without a replay function. I wanna play this game, I wanna play armored brigade, I wanna play Graviteam games because they look even more realistic than combat mission( in graphics and simulation) but I just can't take it when something awesome happens and I cant watch it over and over again analyzing every angel. the 1 min gameplay loop is the winning formula for I think a lot of us. If other games ever employ it combat mission may be in trouble(graviteam I'm looking at you).

Agreed with above. Alot of the beauty of combat is lost in RTS games. My dream is combat mission WEGO with Hell Let Loose graphics. I dont need to play anything else then.

Not to take away from your original thread ironcross, yeah that game does look nice my only wish is that fidelity in combat mission. I don't need much maybe a turret popping off when the ammo blows.

Yeah cambat mission would be better with updated explosions and building damage.
Men of War is a good game and dose have a big online multi player community. Its hard to learn but can be very fun to play online. Hopfully CM can have a online lobby.
I only found CM watching Men of war youtubers post battles from CM. As it was not on steam and i never heard about it that was in 2016.

I wanna play Graviteam games because they look even more realistic than combat mission( in graphics and simulation) but I just can't take it when something awesome happens and I cant watch it over and over again analyzing every angel. the 1 min gameplay loop is the winning formula for I think a lot of us. If other games ever employ it combat mission may be in trouble(graviteam I'm looking at you).
Agreed. I even suggested it to the designer of Graviteam - just by leaving a comment under their latest patch on Steam - and he surprised me by responding. But he's just as stubborn as BFC.. his reply was basically that since the real world doesn't pause every 60 seconds, his game won't either.

I replied that in the real world, commanders don't fly around over the battle at will, you can't pause the battle to give orders at any time you want, and real soldiers have real officers to command them so that the superior officer doesn't need to.

I don't think he ever got back to me on that.

Back