Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

German Light Armour & Vehicles

Ferdinand hanging around the Nibelungenwerk tank plant, located near the Austrian town of St. Valentin, 1943.
ETO5Vpb.jpg

Nothing against your great work @Louis! But whenever I see such a well-fed man in a WWII uniform on a b/w photo that is nearly in HD quality, I doubt that it is an original.

And imagine: If you were with your comrades in such a bicycle group during World War II, and a photographer or a comrade would have come by to take a picture,
would you have told him not to show the faces of your mates who you are suffering and fighting with, but rather to show them doing something pointless to their bikes? :unsure:

Nothing against your great work @Louis! But whenever I see such a well-fed man in a WWII uniform on a b/w photo that is nearly in HD quality, I doubt that it is an original.

And imagine: If you were with your comrades in such a bicycle group during World War II, and a photographer or a comrade would have come by to take a picture,
would you have told him not to show the faces of your mates who you are suffering and fighting with, but rather to show them doing something pointless to their bikes? :unsure:
I agree -- the pic does have that "re-enactor feel to it".

Back