Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front is out

Ok, so I just bought the early war scenario "Dawn of Blau" DLC because I hear that's good for beginners. I think the scenarios that come with the base game are just generally way too big when you're just starting out.

It's currently 40 pct off at the Steam summer sale, so just 9 euros.. even if I don't like it, it's still some support for a competitor to Battlefront who don't think there's any reason to make early war games :)

Last edited:
Ok, so I just bought the early war scenario "Dawn of Blau" DLC because I hear that's good for beginners. I think the scenarios that come with the base game are just generally way too big when you're just starting out.

It's currently 40 pct off at the Steam summer sale, so just 9 euros.. even if I don't like it, it's still some support for a competitor to Battlefront who don't think there's any reason to make early war games :)
This is why I like Panzer Command Ostfront so much, you can fight any period of the Great Patriotic War from Barbarossa until the Fall of Germany in one title.

Well, I'm back in Mius Front now... still losing big time whenever I meet the enemy, and still not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.

But I learnt a new thing: On the operational map, the blue ?-marks represent that there is an enemy unit there, but that it's unknown. If there's no enemy, there won't be a question mark. Previously, I thought that symbol merely meant that it was unsure whether there was anyone there or not.

Does this game have a map and scenario (mission) editor which can be used to make ones own scenarios (missions)?

Thank you. I'll have a closer look at that page. If there is the option to make custom made maps, like in Combat Mission and other games about military conflicts, I might by the game.

Thank you. I'll have a closer look at that page. If there is the option to make custom made maps, like in Combat Mission and other games about military conflicts, I might by the game.

I believe there is no option to create a custom landscape, but I think you can design your own battles using the existing area.

I think that's right Bulletpoint. There is not much functionality provided for customization.

Yes, that is correct, no custom maps, just custom forces on existing maps, and the lack of customization is probably intentional. Think about it, they would have no market for their DLC's IF players made their own battles and distributed them for free.

they would have no market for their DLC's IF players made their own battles and distributed them for free.
It works well for Battlefront so why shouldn't it work just as well for Graviteam Tactics?

Is it possible to load a map from a DLC I don't own into the battle editor and make a quick battle on it? The maps are only files lying in a map somewhere so I don't see why it shouldn't.

It works well for Battlefront so why shouldn't it work just as well for Graviteam Tactics?

Is it possible to load a map from a DLC I don't own into the battle editor and make a quick battle on it? The maps are only files lying in a map somewhere so I don't see why it shouldn't.
Good question, I do not know the answer to that.

I have watched some of the videos there are about the Luga Line (Raging Bridgehead DLC) and that map looks great with forests, farmsteads and villages spread around the landscape.

I'll most likely buy that DLC in a later sale (many opportunities of replayability), when I have played through the ones I got this sale. But til then that map would be great for quick battles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have watched some of the videos there are about the Luga Line (Raging Bridgehead DLC) and that map looks great with forests, farmsteads and villages spread around the landscape.

I'll most likely buy that DLC in a later sale (many opportunities of replayability), when I have played through the ones I got this sale. But til then that map would be great for quick battles.
Agreed.

Back