Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Graviteam: Tunisia 1943

Okay, so let me get some stuff loaded on my new computer and I'll see what I can come up with. I am no expert, but I can have a go.

Did you do the single-vehicle tutorial?

Okay, so let me get some stuff loaded on my new computer and I'll see what I can come up with. I am no expert, but I can have a go.
Did you do the single-vehicle tutorial?

Yes, the Sherman tank whose crew is always hungry and thirsty . . . :shocknaz:
I've done it twice and will likely do a few more. It's too disjointed for me to understand as well as I think I should and that tutorial ends quite abruptly.
I'm also wondering if I need to adjust my mouse settings because "panning" seems very finicky to the touch. Thank you.

Yes. invest in learning the keyboard camera commands for finer control. I played a quick battle to jog my memory some and got my ass handed to me. 5 US halftracks with troopers and a recon squad against German AFV's ( 3 MK iII's and a company of grenadiers wasn't much of a fight, but only because I didn't get into the date or olive orchard and set up an ambush unseen. I did have a 75 mm on an HT, just got NO pens on the tanks and they came right at me.

@Josey Wales,
When I saw your Battlefront forums post of "A Muddy Affair" today, I forgot you had done a CMBN video on The Merits of Simultaneous Execution which mentions your familiarity with Graviteam Tactics. Are there any tutorial vids for a complete newbie to learn how to play Graviteam's Tank Battle Tunisia 1943 game you would recommend?

VzHPVHM.png

Okay, so there are several "How to" video's on every Graviteam title on Youtube. As previously mentioned several times the game takes work and practice. The "practice" I did tonight didn't go so well. My company that was dug in with a mortar platoon in support was overrun by a US Battalion with arty and AFV support. I played this as a quick battle. What you see here is the tactical MAP. I PREFER USING THIS MAP TO ISSUE INDIRECT FIRE FIRE. See the two phone Icon's Kluger has one, Peiper had the other one, when comm's are working I can click on Peiper and he can spot fire for Kluger, and so forth. Needless to say, I was doing okay holding off the Yanks until arty zero'ed my ATG, then it was Katy bar the door time. Didn't work, was close assaulted at the end as arrows indicate, note yellow troop icon in my forward position perimeter. That means you lose. LOL

For mTk, this screen capture was made using F11 key in Monosnap, then opened the PNG in the Monosnap editor and added arrows and text...you can save image as JPEG, BMP, Tiff, PNG...

Attachments

• 2018-03-06 22.18.25.379.png
    2018-03-06 22.18.25.379.png
    2 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
@Josey Wales,
When I saw your Battlefront forums post of "A Muddy Affair" today, I forgot you had done a CMBN video on The Merits of Simultaneous Execution which mentions your familiarity with Graviteam Tactics. Are there any tutorial vids for a complete newbie to learn how to play Graviteam's Tank Battle Tunisia 1943 game you would recommend?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChS9wazLlTUHSTeKVG39hZw

Start with these videos. Not Tank Warfare but graviteam and you'll get the hang of it

Back