Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Gunner, HEAT, PC!

Vartuoosi

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
We got a new tank game on the horizon.
"GHPC aims to put modern tanks, realism, and fun together, in a time when tank fans are sorely lacking that combination. "

More vids on the dev's youtube.

Have you tried out the demo?
Yeah, it's very bare bones but what little there is is quite fun in the just jump in and play couple of quick rounds kinda way. There's few different vehicles to try (M1A1 HA/A2, T-72, T-90, T-55, BMD-3, Sprut-SD) and all of them play in a distinct way.

I like their belief that games can be realistic and fun at the same time. But I'm not really into the modern warfare with all its night vision and laser guided ammunition. I find it turns war into a battle of gadgets, where individual courage is dwarfed by the might of machines.

I like their belief that games can be realistic and fun at the same time. But I'm not really into the modern warfare with all its night vision and laser guided ammunition. I find it turns war into a battle of gadgets, where individual courage is dwarfed by the might of machines.

Agreed. I say we go back to swords and spears. ;-)

Why don't they make a new version of 300 but with female warriors instead? It would be good for diversity.

Back