Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hello from Slovakia

Z

ZlobaPlays

Hello there,

i was looking at Combat Mission and Graviteam games from time to time and decided to buy Mius Front and Tank Warfare Tunisia. I'm here mainly because of the Learners guide but i can already see this forum is interesting.

Right now i'm playing mostly Post Scriptum and i'm part of a clan, so if you are interested in some great teamplay, feel free to message me.

Big welcome to the Club @ZlobaPlays The Few Good Men are welcoming you!.... You will find a lot of interesting people here
Please check out the links which are there to help you

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x2-world-war-two.160/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee member Hedgehog and Shorker. he will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply

Greetings, @ZlobaPlays! You already received @Hedgehog's Welcome Wagon hand-outs! They make good reading.

You should consider adding Combat Mission to your library of games. Playing other people via PBEM/H2H is an intensely gratifying gaming experience. FGM offers a host of solid and dependable opponents. When you are ready for H2H play, consider using CMHelper to manage your matches.
Then, post your first request for a match either here or at the forum for the game(s) you own.

Welcome to The Few Good Men. Good luck and good gaming! Have fun.

Thank you guys. I thought i'll look into WW2 themed game from Battlefront but SF2 and BS are very interesting to me. I don't think i would be able to play against human opponents any time soon though :sofa:

Hello everyone,

just want to say hi again as my account was removed due to inactivity. TBH i refunded Mius Front a year ago and haven't got any Combat Mission games apart from some demos. Now it's winter time again and i don't know why, but every year around this time i'm thirsty for WW2 strategy games. More often than not i ended up playing Company of Heroes 1/2 but this year is different. I played a bit of CoH2 but something didn't felt right. Tried the old Sudden Strike and Blitzkrieg just to find out that i'm trying to find a more authentic game to play. Bought Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem just to find it too archaic to nowadays standards so i've switched to The Bloody First and ... it just still doesn't click ... and then, to my big surprise i found Tank Warfare Tunisia 1943 still in my library. I won't make the same mistake twice and this time i want to stick with the official manual and your guide for the game. If that won't work, than i'm doomed i guess and will need to end my "gaming career" :D

So this is my story, hope you're all healthy and well. Whish you all Merry Christmas
(btw. i bought Mius Front again, just a few minutes ago when i saw the Winter sale lol)

Zloba

Back