Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hiking up through the learning curve

Yep, that helps. Unfortunately, the game has changed quite a bit since those video tutorials were made, so sometimes the right button isn't there any more, etc. Also some of what Warsimmer shows is actually exploiting a bug that was later fixed - now battery commanders are no longer artillery spotters..

Yep, that helps. Unfortunately, the game has changed quite a bit since those video tutorials were made, so sometimes the right button isn't there any more, etc. Also some of what Warsimmer shows is actually exploiting a bug that was later fixed - now battery commanders are no longer artillery spotters..
Yes, these are all valid points and maybe I can go through the videos again and find what's different with the current game versus the version Warsimmer is playing. His videos are what, 2-3 years old now? I have not played in a while so I need a refresher course!

Afraid to say, I’ve given up for now and am playing Command Modern Operations instead.
I hope to come back to this someday, as the WW2 tanks theatre’s are where my main interest is

If you get any of the Combat Mission WW2 games, I'll be happy to go head-to-head. (I don't yet have Final Blitzkrieg, but many others here do if you prefer that game).

cool... I'm keen to get back into CM... haven't played since CMBB, so not sure where to dive in at just yet... when I do, I'll give you a shout.

Back