Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

I like the look of this.. Doorkickers 2

Well, picked it up.
Only $19.99. The catch is that it is an EA game. I swore I would never buy an EA game again!
However, this falls into a slightly different category. Starting over and replaying missions as necessary for upgrades/patches seems like it wouldn't be a big deal.
It comes with 25 or so missions to start with a lot of stuff to follow. Bad for me is that apparently your XP gained is rather dependent upon the speed you accomplish the mission.
That is not a strong point of my game play. However, the [space bar] is your <pause> game key so that helps.
Another problem (for me) is I do not see any difficulty level settings. Hmm.
The movement commands are just alien to me and I am having some difficulty picking it up. Imma gonna need a lot of practice. Yep, it's a me thingie. Once I have command of
controlling my men I think I'm going to like this.
Unfortunately, atm I don't see any way to name my troopers so the Bad Boys may be rather generic to the game. Will look into it again.

Last edited:
While I await a sale, I grabbed the original for measely AUD$4.50 from a 3rd party vendor. So much fun.

Reminiscent of the SWAT/Ravenshield team gameplay when you get it right (my vid below)

@Nathangun On Steam EA usually means the game has not been fully released and its status is "Early Access."
This also usually means the game is not really ready for play and there is a lot of content to be added and bugs to be resolved.
However, you can still buy/play it if you wish in its unfinished state. Buyer beware.
And when they patch/upgrade it also usually means you have to restart your EA game as your saves will (usually) no long be compatible.

Because of this thread, I am now up to mission 64 of the original.

And just discovered that when my skilled-up troopers (from single missions) are killed in a campaign, its TERMINAL!!!! ;D

Well, having pretty much exhausted the origoinal Door Kickers, I also took the plunge after watching far too many Combined Pairs Gaming reviews on Youtube.

Loving the complete vibe change from very restricted SWAT ops (in terms of lethality) to glorious explosion's, wall demolition, etc. of #2. WOW!

And they've just released a Suppression mechanic, which means that SAW gunner is now very useful..

I won't mention that I've named my crew Jason, Ray, Sonny and Clay (Marksman) (with Davis for a laugh), whilst binge watching a certain TV series - it really adds a solid persona to my operators.... On CQB missions, Clay rocks a Shottie (which has also just been released)

I am soo jealous! I really liked the way this looked and snapped it up.
Then the "me" thing struck. I was unable to get my head around the keyboard controls. To "me" they were just
anti-intuitive and wonky to the extent I just never felt comfortable or in control and eventually gave it up.
I assume you are Bravo One? I really like the show as well.

Ah, sorry, I thought you were referring to some other show called Bravo-One.

I have really been enjoying having Sonny lay down a wall of suppressive fire, quipping away with his (?) Texan pearls of (un)wisdom.....

Reactions: mTk
I won't mention that I've named my crew Jason, Ray, Sonny and Clay (Marksman) (with Davis for a laugh), whilst binge watching a certain TV series

I was gonna ask what show was that, then I this...

Nah, SEAL Team with David Boreanaz

I must check it out.

Then the "me" thing struck. I was unable to get my head around the keyboard controls. To "me" they were just
anti-intuitive and wonky to the extent I just never felt comfortable or in control

There are several good YT tutorials, I find the controls quite easy.

Back