Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

I saw those guys live!

and of course the fan favorite

atleast a half a dozen times in several different venues including a "Coffee break concert" open air in the city center in Cleveland at noon on a weekday

At Blossom music center they rode onto the stage on Harley Davidsons!

Last edited:
Needless to say I spent the 80s and early 90s hammer damaged and head banging
Sometimes multiple concerts a week during the summer Blossom music center season...
I certainly killed a lot of brain cells during those years o_Oo_Oo_O
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger ;)

Just a small sampling haha
And a rock jazz country blues bass guitarist since 1974

Needless to say I spent the 80s and early 90s hammer damaged and head banging
Sometimes multiple concerts a week during the summer Blossom music center season...
I certainly killed a lot of brain cells during those years o_Oo_Oo_O
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger ;)
Hehe lol, bit like me in the late 90s / early 00s only difference is hiphop vs metal.

Last years not that much, although I've come to appreciate more varied music as well (although still listen to hiphop often). Pre corona I'd go for more jazz oriented concerts once in a while, often with my mother :). So not all was lost hehe.

Also in my teens /early 20s I visited various large festivals where a lot of different kind of groups / music types were performed, but I really can't remember who where when etc. Good times :)

The concerts I sort of remember visiting:

UB40
WuTang clan; as a group + individuals
DMX
Eminem
Bone thugs n Harmony
EPMD
Jay-Z
The Outlawz (without 2pac, who was dead already)
Probably more, as whenever any serious hiphop group performed in NL, we usually went for it.

I think I went to Cold Play as well.

Also seen...

Stereophonics, Oasis, Liam Gallagher, Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds, Bare Naked Ladies, Manic Street Preachers, Ash, Super Furry Animals, Moby, Fun Loving Criminals, Happy Mondays, Proclaimers, Saw Doctors, Travis, Ocean Color Scene to name a few... spent my 21st birthday at this concert.

Saw Knopfler twice, once at an outdoor venue and once at the Michigan theater.
Saw him late 73 at the Bowling Green field house when this song was popular, the show lasted about 3 hours..to this day one of my top concerts.
Saw him at “Pine Knob“ an outdoor venue mid 80’s..great sound, great performance.
Saw him at Toledo university field house with my good friend and his son. Johnny Lang warmed up for him.
Saw this guy at “Pine Knob” as well, Gregg Allman warmed up for him. I got so fucked up I can barely remember his show...he died shortly thereafter, regret my condition to this day.
saw this guy a few times at “The Ark” in Ann Arbor
Did see “Cowboy Junkies” and “Little Feat” at the Ark as well, great small venue.
Latest Concert was this cat, at “Centennial Terrace” in Sylvania Ohio. the sound was garbled together and other than I was seeing Dwight Yoakum, I was a bit disappointed.

Back