Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Introduction DrEvil83

DrEvil83

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

I just want to introduce myself. I´am Steffen from Germany. My CM career is shot but I see the massiv potential of the game for competitive fun :D
I hope to learn a lot about game mechanics and (on all levels) about WW2.

Thats it for now.

Gruß
Steffen

Good morning everyone,

I just want to introduce myself. I´am Steffen from Germany. My CM career is shot but I see the massiv potential of the game for competitive fun :D
I hope to learn a lot about game mechanics and (on all levels) about WW2.

Thats it for now.

Gruß
Steffenw

welcome i am fairly new here myself.. it is a great site for combat mission... are u interested in playing head to head?

Big welcome to the Club @DrEvil83 The Few Good Men are welcoming you!.... You will find a lot of interesting people here
Please check out the links which are there to help you

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x2-world-war-two.160/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee member Hedgehog and Shorker. he will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply

Welcome to THE FEW GOOD MEN! :)
Good to have you with us!

:2charge:

Kleines Spielchen gefällig? Gerne auch ohne Ladder-Wertung, einfach nur zum Aufwärmen. Just PM me. (PM = private message)

ENGLISH:
Fancy a little game? Also without a ladder rating, just to warm up. Just PM me. (PM = private message)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys.
And yes, the plan is to taste the game in MP. That is the main reason why Iam here. I don´t think single player will be motivating for very long :D

BTW: It´s both possible...english and german.

Thank you guys.
And yes, the plan is to taste the game in MP. That is the main reason why Iam here. I don´t think single player will be motivating for very long :D

BTW: It´s both possible...english and german.

Welcome and I agree!
Being a newbie myself I almost stopped my SP sessions (still to finish a campaign game), so much fun playing other real opponents!

I have CMFB and CMFI (with all DLC´s).

So, let´s start a game. I think there have to be some rules negotiated before?

Last edited:
Just basic agreements like scenario or quick battle? First turn artillery restrictions if any. Most people dont like first turn artillery barrage on a setup area.

Just basic agreements like scenario or quick battle? First turn artillery restrictions if any. Most people dont like first turn artillery barrage on a setup area.
Makes sense on every level.

A nebelwerfer barrage on a tiny map? I see friendly fire incidents happening

300mm Nebelwerfers into the tiny attacker's setup zone. Always a hit to get popular :)
Redwolf is speaking from experience. He took a pair of Mil-Mi 24 with rocket pods in our CW tournament battle and deployed them on the first turn. Caused more casualties to himself than to me, and caused me to withdraw from the tournament entirely.

Also, welcome to our new member. :)

Is there a Hotkey to activate an visual effect, that shows if HQ´s and sub units can communicate with each ohther? Maybe connected by a line between them on map?

Back