Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

KING OF JERUSALEM: Swords & Scimitars Tourney - Round 5: need one more player

I'll be a little slow taking up the fight @kronenblatt , I have a pretty bad flu.
If you set it up, I'll pick it up tomorrow, if that's good with you.
That's fine. Hope you feel better soon.

Have now set it up, with password: blessyou

I set it up with me as Crusader and you as Saracen, since that's what pictures and icons indicate (even though it formally says: Middle tier: @chiquichops (Saracen) vs @kronenblatt (Saracen)).

First battle result in -- @olaf 's gazillion foot archers dominate on the rough, broken terrain... he marches on towards Jerusalem to challenge for the throne next round.
I go down to the challenger to try again next round ;)

View attachment 25816

BATTLES

Middle tier/Throne Challenge
: @Rico (Saracen) vs @olaf (Saracen) -- WINNER: @olaf

Bottom Tier

Battle 1: @HOA_KSOP (Crusader) vs @chiquichops (Saracen)

Battle 2: @kronenblatt (Crusader) vs @Mad Mike (Saracen)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BATTLE SETTINGS
For this opening encounter it's First Crusades time period. Either player can set up the challenge.

Crusader (1100 - 1117) vs Fatamid Egyptian (1074 - 1171)

Medium force size and map, Middle Eastern Mountains

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHALLENGERS

1. @Rico

2. @Mad Mike

REIGNING KING

1634280002902.png

@mTk

DEPOSED KINGS

Okay, we have @Mad Mike sign up again ... need two more :2charge:

I've slotted in @Mad Mike and @HOA_KSOP in the first bottom tier battle -- you guys get started so long.

I'll stick around and see if we can get one more player ... maybe go and recruit over at Slitherine boards?

King of Jerusalem 003b.jpg

BATTLES

Throne Challenge:
@mTk (Crusader) vs @olaf (Saracen)

Middle tier: @chiquichops (Saracen) vs @kronenblatt (Crusader)

Bottom Tier

Battle 1: @Mad Mike (Crusader) vs @HOA_KSOP (Saracen)

Battle 2:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BATTLE SETTINGS
Here the setting for the 3rd round battle. Either player can set up the challenge.

Crusader (1155-1291) vs Ayyubid Egyptian (1172 - 1250)

Medium force size and map: Desert

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHALLENGERS

1. @Rico

REIGNING KING

1634280002902.png

@mTk

DEPOSED KINGS

I think I'm going to hold off on recruiting off-FGM for the moment -- I'm away for 10 days from this Friday until the 15th -- will see how things go when I get back if we don't have a FGM volunteer :unsure:
Maybe you ought to fight me. I figure maybe if I fight two battles I might advance. The in the second round, if I have won both previous battles, I win by default, then I go straight to the King battle. For me it's win-win, but then again it might be lose-lose...

Maybe you ought to fight me. I figure maybe if I fight two battles I might advance. The in the second round, if I have won both previous battles, I win by default, then I go straight to the King battle. For me it's win-win, but then again it might be lose-lose...

@HOA_KSOP -- Okay, you're on :cool:

Battle set up -- you're Crusaders.

Look for RicoFGM

Password: FGM1

Updated...

King of Jerusalem 003c.jpg

BATTLES

Throne Challenge:
@mTk (Crusader) vs @olaf (Saracen)

Middle tier: @chiquichops (Saracen) vs @kronenblatt (Crusader)

Bottom Tier

Battle 1: @Mad Mike (Crusader) vs @HOA_KSOP (Saracen)

Battle 2: @HOA_KSOP (Crusader) vs @Rico (Saracen)

BATTLE SETTINGS
Here the setting for the 3rd round battle. Either player can set up the challenge.

Crusader (1155-1291) vs Ayyubid Egyptian (1172 - 1250)

Medium force size and map: Desert

CHALLENGERS

REIGNING KING

1634280002902.png

@mTk

DEPOSED KINGS

I'm having Internet trouble too now. It might be sorted in a day or two but If I can't get back online to play, I might have to forfeit my current game, sorry guys.

I'm having Internet trouble too now. It might be sorted in a day or two but If I can't get back online to play, I might have to forfeit my current game, sorry guys.
Well, I'm currently away, so in no hurry myself. Hope you get it all sorted out, my friend.

Back