Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Large to Huge scenarios list Opponents wanted

Ok @nathangun great news and great choice we have a fight :). choose your side, and don´t worry about time, it´s a long term game, if we can sustain one turn per day should be great, but most times i know it´s impossible.

them choose your side and we are good to go.

Do you want this game for ladder our no ladder? it´s your choice also, for me I don´t care, as it´s scenario, for ladder is good for me and no ladder to

Ok @nathangun great news and great choice we have a fight :). choose your side, and don´t worry about time, it´s a long term game, if we can sustain one turn per day should be great, but most times i know it´s impossible.

them choose your side and we are good to go.

Do you want this game for ladder our no ladder? it´s your choice also, for me I don´t care, as it´s scenario, for ladder is good for me and no ladder to

Considering I have yet to play as Axis in CMFI/GL, I will choose Axis. Not keen on a ladder game if that's cool.

Considering I have yet to play as Axis in CMFI/GL, I will choose Axis. Not keen on a ladder game if that's cool.

Great! As allways I'm using allies trupers and to drunken to know play as a good performed waffen ss. Them it's great to me. Thx to play

Nathan, I'm away until tomorrow. Can you fasten things up sending invite and set up to auletteatgmaildotcom

Im with my wife without chance of combat in next 24 hours

I would like to play any scenario (CMFI, GL , CMBN or CW) of mid to eventually large size (but not huge, actually my pc is too slow) ).
Prefer defensive side and Axis if possible, but i'm available also for other solutions (my turn/rate decrease a bit for non defensive battles).
All scenarios are new to me, except pheraphs "Scottish Corridor" and maybe another one. I previously fought only QB (many... about 40 in two years)
I will mantain FOW to my (and my opponent) best experience.

I would like to play any scenario (CMFI, GL , CMBN or CW) of mid to eventually large size (but not huge, actually my pc is too slow) ).
Prefer defensive side and Axis if possible, but i'm available also for other solutions (my turn/rate decrease a bit for non defensive battles).
All scenarios are new to me, except pheraphs "Scottish Corridor" and maybe another one. I previously fought only QB (many... about 40 in two years)
I will mantain FOW to my (and my opponent) best experience.

@jackal263 . Just take a look in first post here. And you will see tge list of scenarios without opponent. Just take a look in these scenarios ready to play, choose one that can run well for you and pick the side. I'm waiting and don't be so worried about game pace and dead lines as we can play this with care. Just keep going on and do your turn pace as you can.

@Aulette
Hi,
sorry for delay.. if you're still available, i would try the GL/CMFI scenario called "Smoke 'em if you got'Em".
This should be a medium size map, so playable on my pc.
Also good is "The keep of Majella" but it seems to be reccomended only Alllied vs AI (i suppose it is a bit easier for Axis player).
If i can play on the defensive side (Axis in this case) i can send my turn back with good turn/rate.
I pratically never played any scenario of GL so i will play completely blind.
Ladder game is fine for me. Elite level.
Make me know.

Aulette, do you have an opponent for NorMons yet? If not, I'll play a ladder game as allies against your axis? Let me know if you still want to play that game.

I'd be happy to play a pbem with you Shorker. Email me if you are interested.

@DasTiger @nathangun @Shorker @Strachwitz @marseu @Bootie @agusto @Borriks @MrCobbler @Bill @Yskonyn

Guys, it´s a shame to me, but RL issues some times are uncontrollable, I changed home recently and the building that Im living are getting a redo and revamp in all web network them Im still without good connection, but it´s not the problem, I still can play with 3G, but now another unexpected problem is getting-me off action. My CM PC simple don´t start, Kaput, any video signal, them I have to fixe it to and Im serious busy busy these days, I can fix it in 1 our 2 day but maybe it can last 1 week our 2. them thx for your understanding and please don´t delete our DB folders, ASAP My CM PC is fixed again and all running fine, will warning here again and continue our stead and good play.

Sorry guys

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
@jackal263 @PhilM For sure we have a fight, but you guys have to wait a little bit as Im with problems right now as you can read in above post. You can star setting up our DB folders and sending password first turn for the scenarios.

My DropBox is aulette at Gmail dot com

@Aulette
No problem. I will be waiting the see the endings of our games. Just send a turn when ever everything is back to normal.

@Aulette

No worries, mate - I know that you will get things back in line! :) (or better "online"....? ) LOL! ;)

@jackal263 @PhilM For sure we have a fight, but you guys have to wait a little bit as Im with problems right now as you can read in above post. You can star setting up our DB folders and sending password first turn for the scenarios.

My DropBox is aulette at Gmail dot com

Aulette, I have sent you a DB folder share invitation containing my file 1 for NorMons: set at Elite level, me as Allies, you as Axis, in CMBN v2.1 MG. Hope this is OK. I understand you have been having PC and internet problems, so no rush to respond: whenever you are able to is fine with me.

Back