Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Large to Huge scenarios list Opponents wanted

Aulette, I have sent you a DB folder share invitation containing my file 1 for NorMons: set at Elite level, me as Allies, you as Axis, in CMBN v2.1 MG. Hope this is OK. I understand you have been having PC and internet problems, so no rush to respond: whenever you are able to is fine with me.
yes all my current games are running with MG

PC problems are a bummer. But when the technolgy works it is great.

Game files are only a few MB at most and will keep forever.

Hi mate. If you are still free to play, Ill take a CMBN Bois de Bongin, as I have only CMBN 2.01 withou addons yet....Ladder battle, Ill take germans...give me a bit more time to prepare, but after that, I should play regulary/daily...

Aulette, don't know how your pc and internet problems are going? You back on line yet?

Did you get my dropbox invite and first file to play NorMons using v2.1?

@PhilM and all. Just purchased a new motherboard this week and I'm waiting it be shipped and arrive. Please hold on it's a question of time now.

@PhilM and all. Just purchased a new motherboard this week and I'm waiting it be shipped and arrive. Please hold on it's a question of time now.

Aulette, during the pause while you get back up and running I have patched to 2.11: so I have replaced the v2.1 NorMons file 1 in the dropbox with a 2.11 version of the same thing: I'm assuming that you will want to patch to 2.11 when your pc is back again. If this is a problem let me know.

Aulette, during the pause while you get back up and running I have patched to 2.11: so I have replaced the v2.1 NorMons file 1 in the dropbox with a 2.11 version of the same thing: I'm assuming that you will want to patch to 2.11 when your pc is back again. If this is a problem let me know.

Surely, Im just loging here to warning about that patchs.

@DasTiger @nathangun @Shorker @Strachwitz @marseu @Bootie @agusto @Borriks @MrCobbler @Bill @Yskonyn @jackal263 @PhilM @Facman

Guys, a last update about my halt, Im just waiting a new Motherboard shipment from Asus, and ready to go, Asus said another 15 days of deadline to it as model of my motherboard is lefting in local stocks, and it´s coming from some where out of country. around firs week of December I should be back to CM games.

About the last patchs, just update guys as all turns are my current turn, will update all of them with new patchs and next turns you will get will be last version turns

Hi mate. If you are still free to play, Ill take a CMBN Bois de Bongin, as I have only CMBN 2.01 withou addons yet....Ladder battle, Ill take germans...give me a bit more time to prepare, but after that, I should play regulary/daily...

Nice Hoepner, as I think I will lefting with this halt all competitions Im playing, I will have more slots to play another scenario with you, let-me back and will ask if you will still up in December. thx to pick some one. See you.

@DasTiger @nathangun @Shorker @Strachwitz @marseu @Bootie @agusto @Borriks @MrCobbler @Bill @Yskonyn @jackal263 @PhilM @Facman

Guys, a last update about my halt, Im just waiting a new Motherboard shipment from Asus, and ready to go, Asus said another 15 days of deadline to it as model of my motherboard is lefting in local stocks, and it´s coming from some where out of country. around firs week of December I should be back to CM games.

About the last patchs, just update guys as all turns are my current turn, will update all of them with new patchs and next turns you will get will be last version turns
Looking forward to it!!!

Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward I see you back on the battlefields!

Looking forward to it!!!

Yes, me too - don't worry about our match - I will restart turn #001 in the new updated version. :)

Another 15 days without a PC.... - poor guy... :( - So hold on, mate! This hell will be over soon! ;)

Yes, me too - don't worry about our match - I will restart turn #001 in the new updated version. :)

Another 15 days without a PC.... - poor guy... :( - So hold on, mate! This hell will be over soon! ;)
Cool, I can live with that Im attenuing my cm abstention with good doses of John Tiller, decisive campaings and commander great War pbems lol.

HA HA HA!!! OK good! :) So you are not suffering toooo much! :cool:

Regarding John Tiller -> I found this game on "MatrixGames.com" and there is a ladder for it here at the FGGM and I saw some "ingame" pictures
but nowhere you can get a demo and there are no YouTube videos about it.

If you don't mind - may you do a little YouTube video about the game with your Fraps, maybe? Must not be perfect - only" just to show". ;)
I really would like to have a look at the game. Is there a zoom function for the battlefield?

HA HA HA!!! OK good! :) So you are not suffering toooo much! :cool:

Regarding John Tiller -> I found this game on "MatrixGames.com" and there is a ladder for it here at the FGGM and I saw some "ingame" pictures
but nowhere you can get a demo and there are no YouTube videos about it.

If you don't mind - may you do a little YouTube video about the game with your Fraps, maybe? Must not be perfect - only" just to show". ;)
I really would like to have a look at the game. Is there a zoom function for the battlefield?
Sure, it´s one of the best wargame system until these days, with a lot of historical and tactical features according with the time set and battle field. have more tactical options them CM in my opinion, Im having a game in Falklands with Bootie, and sure That Im with the Argies and he with Royal Mariners, will feel yours video desires ;-).

Nice Hoepner, as I think I will lefting with this halt all competitions Im playing, I will have more slots to play another scenario with you, let-me back and will ask if you will still up in December. thx to pick some one. See you.
Ok, great, Ill set up slowly during the December and Ill send you a file....

Back