Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

LONG LIVE THE KING - Turn 1

Greeting M'Lords... we are ready to commence hostilities to see who will take control of the Kingdom of France.

Below is the opening set up map.

Next step:

FACTION COMMANDERS - please PM me @Rico your attack orders by latest Sunday 13:00 GMT. (I have locked in my order for the Count of Toulouse faction on my side)

Each of the four factions has ONE initiative point and there fore can launch on attack into a neighbouring territory from any of your own territories bordering another faction along one of the connecting dotted lines between provinces.

At this point, no faction can attack the HOME provinces of Paris, Burgundy or Toulouse, as this would requite TWO initiative points (please familiarise yourselves with the Campaign Rules - link at bottom of this post.)

COSTS ATTACKING INTO:
1. Ordinary territory: 1 Initiative Points (IP)
2. Faction Home Province: 2 IP
3. Invade England: 3 IP

I'll play out the orders and the FOG II Medieval battlefield mayhem can begin.

FOG II medieval TURN 1aa.jpg

@Nathangun @Mad Mike @HOA_KSOP @mTk @Jolly Olly @Alpha Zwo @olaf @Badger73

Last edited:
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!!

ROUND 1 orders are all in ... here's how it played out.

FOG II medieval TURN 1b.jpg

The ENGLISH attack ANJOU. BURGUNDY attacks BOURBON. TOULOUSE attacks AQUITAINE.
KING of FRANCE faction does not launch any attacks.

So we have THREE battles:

1. ANJOU: ENGLAND (English 1155-1271) @Nathangun vs FRANCE - @Jolly Olly (French 1155 - 1319)

2. BOURBON: BURGUNDY - @Mad Mike (German (Northwest) 1200 - 1319) vs FRANCE - @Badger73 (French 1155 - 1319)

3. AQUITAINE: TOULOUSE - @Rico - (Bretons 1155 - 1319) vs ENGLAND - @HOA_KSOP (English 1155-1271)

Faction Commanders: please assign battle commanders.

ATTACKER sets up the challenge.

Attacks are resolved in Field of Glory II Medieval as standard Medium skirmish battles of 24 turns.
Type of map terrain can be selected by the attacker, or even go pot luck -- but I guess for sanity sake, North European Agricultural will provide the most sensible battle maps.

@Nathangun @Mad Mike @HOA_KSOP @mTk @Jolly Olly @Alpha Zwo @olaf @Badger73

Last edited:
Duke Michel the Mad will ride to battle versus the French. :2charge:

I've already set up the battle on the server, available under my user name "MikeMUC", password: FGM1
Challenge accepted.
Come at me, Englishman, if you dare!
giphy.gif

Challenge accepted.
Come at me, Englishman, if you dare!
giphy.gif
Fight well and fight hard good Baron!

May your horses be swift and sure afoot, your arrows run true, your blades be sharp, and your men be stout of heart as they fight to defend their lands! Vive la France!!!

Are we going to get some screenshots and an account of the battle? I'm getting interested in this game, looks like an easy set up, fun short campaign @Rico
May the best man win, and the worst ridden down in the mud!

Back