Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a CMBN or CMRT match

Hi all, i am currently looking for a CMBN or a CMRT thunder match

Both are updated to the newest version and i have for both games all the matches

I like the larger/huge battles, but i am open and up for anything!
Hello Menofwar93:
If you're still looking for additional matches, I am available. Your interest towards the larger sizes is okay by me ... but I do not like, nor play, quick battles. Only existing scenarios. Have played a moderate amount of CMBN but little CMRT. Have both installed and up-to-date except ... no FIre and Rubble update and will not be installing it.

Cheers,

Hi there Kandu!

I think i have room for 1 more match! If you can find a scenario then i am looking forward to playing against you!
I have got both BN and RT with all the modules and they are both up-to-date.

If you like large, how about CMBN "A Collossal Crack"? I have never played it yet. If you like, since I chose the scenario, then you please choose the side you want to play and get started. Please set up a dropbox for us to share.

Success!

Hey magpie!

I have found this match to be really quiet and very slow. If you want to start a new match then i am all up for it. A map like this wasn't the best for H2H play

I'm very sorry to have wasted your time. I lost track due to a number of issues including the death of my gaming computer. I am up and running again after installing a new internal SSD card and new copy of Win10. I assume we had a shared Dropbox. If we did, it is also 'gone with the wind'. At the moment I am rebuilding my lost computer files including having to rename hundreds of mod-tagged CMBN uniform and vehicle files, and redraw as many vehicle tactical symbols on mod-tagged skins by Airs. That is going to occupy me full time for at least the next three weeks. After that I will be trying to get back to creating the scenarios I was working on for The Scenario Depot.
Again, very sorry that I lost track. I need to withdraw. Verontschuldige me als je blieft. Hope I said that correctly as I have not used my birth language much since childhood.

Cheers,

Kandu (Wim)

I'm very sorry to have wasted your time. I lost track due to a number of issues including the death of my gaming computer. I am up and running again after installing a new internal SSD card and new copy of Win10. I assume we had a shared Dropbox. If we did, it is also 'gone with the wind'. At the moment I am rebuilding my lost computer files including having to rename hundreds of mod-tagged CMBN uniform and vehicle files, and redraw as many vehicle tactical symbols on mod-tagged skins by Airs. That is going to occupy me full time for at least the next three weeks. After that I will be trying to get back to creating the scenarios I was working on for The Scenario Depot.
Again, very sorry that I lost track. I need to withdraw. Verontschuldige me als je blieft. Hope I said that correctly as I have not used my birth language much since childhood.

Cheers,

Kandu (Wim)
That's totally no problem Kandu, that does sucks very hard to not only lose youre PC but also the files on it. Let me know when you are ready to maybe continue with the setup of a match!

Ik wens je veel geluk!

Cheers,

Daan

Hey magpie!

I have found this match to be really quiet and very slow. If you want to start a new match then i am all up for it. A map like this wasn't the best for H2H play
Yeah I agree. We tried. Is there another map you'd like to try?

I had a map that i wanted to use as a backup for if this map wouldn't get your approval, i will take a look if i can find it!

It might be cool to try an urban or city map. If you can't find that map you had before, do you want any suggestions?

Heya! sorry for the delay, i just started school again so that got a little bit in the way.

We could go all urban if you want. Sounds like a interesting scenario......

I assume you want it to be a meeting engagement?

It can be, doesn't have to be though. I'm willing to Attack or Defend

Alright then!
Since we are going urban, it might be fair to establish some rules.
If you want, i can give you the opportunity to pick the map yourself, and block me from previewing the map.

Im looking to play someone in CMBN as well, very inexperienced when it comes to multi

Alright then!
Since we are going urban, it might be fair to establish some rules.
If you want, i can give you the opportunity to pick the map yourself, and block me from previewing the map.
Alright, let's sort these out:

What kind of Rarity?
What kind of Weather?
Do you want to be German or Allies?
Off-Map Arty / Air Support - Yes or No?

I'll pick a map, but I'll let you know which one it is - as the Defender, you should be able to see the map

Alright man.. I know that's a lot of questions.. Hope all's well with school

Cheers

Back