Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a MONSTOR BATTLE....

O

Overwatch

Greetings members, looky loo’s and seasoned soldiers.

I’m almost done with 4 matches and my work contract is done in two weeks so I am looking for the following for my next one. This is a personal invitation to anyone out there not afraid of a huge custom battle with a shit ton of micro management needed to co ordinate a massive shit fest of death on the battlefield.....

I have a map but would rather you pick one or have a custom map to fit the following.

Not all flat
Not all urban
A fair set up zone for both sides aka no advantage over the opponent in the set up zone.

CMBN/CMFB WITH THE NEW PATCH

MIN 3 turns a week

Meeting Engagement

Custom 10,000 point purchase points
Rarity = Standard
Day
Dry
Clear
1 Hour 45 Min
Multiple objectives

**Rules**

No TRP’s
No Arty on the opening move including 5,10 and 15 min delay (ACCEPT FOR SMOKE)
NO AIRCRAFT

I am happy to play as the Germans OR USA

I have a map but I’ve played it 4 times and feel I would have an advantage in terms of probabilities giving me an upper hand.

Please Drop Box me the map prior to set up to agree before moving forward.

Please be more capable than me and tactically sound. If I loose I want to get whipped bad and I will surrender at my own choosing if I feel the battle is un winnable from my end. Be happy to play the other side for a follow up re match.

Ladder game for sure

Possible video AAR after the battle ( will be my first)

If you would like to fight an epic battle worth sharing please step up!

I’m growing a set for this match....
Have a set to take me on....

Best and thank you to all who reply!

Overwatch

A.k.a. Martin

hasswerks@gmail.com

Vancouver, Canada

Would you like a rematch ? I could create a QB map from one of the master maps (did that already).

Hi and can do... Please drop box me the map file only and I’ll take a look!

Hope you are well!

Martin

K and I’ll have a look at the one I have and see if it can work as well as a back up.

I may be a better map, send me a new Dropbox invitation since I've deleted ours.

Custom 10,000 point purchase points
How do you get 10,000 points for each side in a QB? I know that you can adjust the side of the attacker but you can't adjust anything for the defender.
Am I missing something some where?

I'm hoping it can be done in the editor but I have never tried it or am I confident yet to try

I can play to if you like. I feed of monstrous battles.
What would be the time limit?

Sounds good perhaps you could drop box me 2 maps of your choice and I can mull them over?

Appreciate your reply

Best

Martin

It would be great if you'd like to try out my quite recently uploaded Permisküla scenario for CMFB. It's a large/huge scenario so just the way you like them. If you play it, I'd appreciate any comment on improvements.

Sounds good perhaps you could drop box me 2 maps of your choice and I can mull them over?

Appreciate your reply

Best

Martin
Apollogy. I thought you might have something set up. I don´t have any battle that magnitude upp my sleeve.

It would be great if you'd like to try out my quite recently uploaded Permisküla scenario for CMFB. It's a large/huge scenario so just the way you like them. If you play it, I'd appreciate any comment on improvements.
Sounds very interesting! Would you be so kind as to send me the map file to look at it?

Best

Martin

Apollogy. I thought you might have something set up. I don´t have any battle that magnitude upp my sleeve.
I'll check out the Permisqula map and send it to you if it works for us Ill set it up!

This post has been filled and was not in the manner of my original request... I will try again in the new year if someone wants to build it...

Ty

lol no it just never materialized... I never got any takers...

Back